Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Public sex
Old 06-30-2019, 08:55 PM

Default Public sex

Okay, I know this one's probably been done before, but since I can't find it, I'll start an updated post.

Have you ever engaged in sex in a public place where other people have the chance to see you? And if you have, did you draw a crowd?

My wife did (I've been told), although not with me present. She did seem to remember 'some' details when I pressed her on the subject, but you know how vengeful sluts can be when they're using 'pay-back' sex to get even with your (my) indiscretions. Anyway, I always tried to get my wife to do stuff in public with me watching and I was wondering if this gets anyone else excited?

Old 07-01-2019, 12:19 PM

For me it’s mostly been blowjobs in parking lots, usually places like Wal Mart or Winn Dixie. Good way to get someone to unload my buggy for me. But I have done just about everything in a public place. I once got bent over the edge of a picnic table and gang fucked at a city park in Vegas. As for being seen; I’m sure that I have....Becky

Old 07-02-2019, 10:07 PM

Would have loved to watch you in Vegas bent over that table!

Old 07-03-2019, 07:47 PM

Public sex is such a massive turn on, tho I don’t want or desire an audience it’s the risk of being seen that makes it so exciting.

The passion, lust & desire that makes you so horny you need your man! Right here, right now & nothing is stopping me. All the while fighting the same cravings and feeling of nervousness & shame that someone might see you! Most the time it’s a risk worth taking.

Me and my boyfriend live in an apartment over looking a main road, it has a small glass fronted balcony with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors. It’s a huge turn on having sex on the balcony or in front of the window. The truth is we’re high and quite out of sight but knowing people are walking beneath us while my boyfriend makes me his........( I’m getting hot just writing this lol ) it’s a massive turn on. I’ve done most things publicly car fun, club/pub toilets, swimming pools & back ally’s.

I’m not a shy lady but truth be told I’ve been caught a couple of times and I’m sure spotted even more! Honestly it’s terrifying, equally I’ve walked in on people and been so mortified. But after a quick 2nd thought and my face calms down from a beetroot red. I giggle and carry on.

Old 08-26-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blonde Kayla View Post
Public sex is such a massive turn on, tho I don’t want or desire an audience it’s the risk of being seen that makes it so exciting.

The passion, lust & desire that makes you so horny you need your man! Right here, right now & nothing is stopping me. All the while fighting the same cravings and feeling of nervousness & shame that someone might see you! Most the time it’s a risk worth taking.

Me and my boyfriend live in an apartment over looking a main road, it has a small glass fronted balcony with floor to ceiling glass sliding doors. It’s a huge turn on having sex on the balcony or in front of the window. The truth is we’re high and quite out of sight but knowing people are walking beneath us while my boyfriend makes me his........( I’m getting hot just writing this lol ) it’s a massive turn on. I’ve done most things publicly car fun, club/pub toilets, swimming pools & back ally’s.

I’m not a shy lady but truth be told I’ve been caught a couple of times and I’m sure spotted even more! Honestly it’s terrifying, equally I’ve walked in on people and been so mortified. But after a quick 2nd thought and my face calms down from a beetroot red. I giggle and carry on.
I am so with you

Old 08-29-2019, 12:14 PM

I used to ride the bus to work. One time I wore no panties and showed my pussy to an elderly black man. He smiled and fingered me until I came. Never saw him again. It was so exciting. I have done a lot of dirty things. I am an exhibitionist. I love to shake my bare breasts for black men to see their reaction while riding in my car. At a hospital I was visiting I shook my bare 34dds for the guy in the parking booth. He went crazy so I did the same for him on the way out. It was dark so he sucked my nipples. Never saw him again either. I dig public sex. Sucked a stranger in the metroparks, fucked a huge black dude on the hood of his car, exposed myself to my black neighbor while sunbathing on my highrise porch. He would beat off while he asked me to spread my lips for him. He was just next door so after his wife left for work, he would come over and we would fuck. I have had a great life. Fucked more than 100 men, most of them black. I was careful. No diseases. I have a lot of dirty true stories. Write to me and I can tell you more.

Last edited by angelbaby022856; 08-29-2019 at 02:51 PM.. Reason: add