Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Seducing her
Old 03-06-2012, 01:28 AM

Default Seducing her

Hi what would black men do to seduce my girlfriend. What would be you trick that works to get a white girl into your or her bed.Take a look at her, and see if she is for your liking

Last edited by twenty200; 03-07-2012 at 09:24 AM..

Old 03-08-2012, 12:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twenty200 View Post
Hi what would black men do to seduce my girlfriend. What would be you trick that works to get a white girl into your or her bed.Take a look at her, and see if she is for your liking
Step #1: Make her laugh to break the ice.

Step #2: Be yourself and relax.

That's really all there is to it, I think.

Old 03-08-2012, 07:46 PM

Spectre fox really appreciate that reply, but she's not an ice cube LOL I joined this forum as it seemed there was a mutual interest between members and the IR sexual scene. But it seems a little dead here as this topic I posted of seducing my girlfriend has I would say about 200 views but just one response. Maybe how I write is a dull as ditch water? or my girlfriend is not hot enough ? or I'm impatient. I made a profile, put up some pics of my girlfriend, did an introduction that for some reason was deleted (and no it was'nt inappropriate for this place) Best things come to those who wait I guess. But how long can one wait for a reply so you realize there is some kind of rappor here. although only when it comes along interest has dwindled so much that I finally found a better forum elsewhere. From what I read people seemed disinterested as a result of fakers etc here. That's the unwitting result of the internet I'm afraid. When you purchase something online and the price seems great value, the chance you'll get what you paid your hard earned money for will find it's way in most cases to the recipient successfully . But there is a chance of being a victim of fake purchases. Here on a site like this you won't loose money, time maybe, but there are fakes so consider a forum as a virtual place for adult fun with hindsight that there just like in reality it could land you sex encounter or maybe not. But you know when you see someone in the real world they are what you see with you own eyes. I have taken down any pics apart from the avatar and they have been uploaded on another forum as I have better interaction there. Once again thanks for what is currently the only reply, it was much appreciated.

Last edited by twenty200; 03-08-2012 at 07:54 PM..

Old 03-08-2012, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Spectre fox really appreciate that reply, but she's not an ice cube LOL I joined this forum as it seemed there was a mutual interest between members and the IR sexual scene. But it seems a little dead here as this topic I posted of seducing my girlfriend has I would say about 200 views but just one response. Maybe how I write is a dull as ditch water? or my girlfriend is not hot enough ? or I'm impatient. I made a profile, put up some pics of my girlfriend, did an introduction that for some reason was deleted (and no it was'nt inappropriate for this place) Best things come to those who wait I guess. But how long can one wait for a reply so you realize there is some kind of rappor here. although only when it comes along interest has dwindled so much that I finally found a better forum elsewhere. From what I read people seemed disinterested as a result of fakers etc here. That's the unwitting result of the internet I'm afraid. When you purchase something online and the price seems great value, the chance you'll get what you paid your hard earned money for will find it's way in most cases to the recipient successfully . But there is a chance of being a victim of fake purchases. Here on a site like this you won't loose money, time maybe, but there are fakes so consider a forum as a virtual place for adult fun with hindsight that there just like in reality it could land you sex encounter or maybe not. But you know when you see someone in the real world they are what you see with you own eyes. I have taken down any pics apart from the avatar and they have been uploaded on another forum as I have better interaction there. Once again thanks for what is currently the only reply, it was much appreciated.
I'll be honest dude. Some random "new" member starts a topic asking how we would seduce his girlfriend seems like he's fishing for some sort of arousal. Quite honestly I'm a little reluctant to respond. I mean you have zero information or pics of your "girlfriend". You have zero profile info. The very first thing you did after joining this was ask how we would seduce your chick? I doubt that was even your real girlfriend. Seemed like a web find. To me you just seem like a lurker.

Oh and just so you know, it's rapport, not rappor.

Last edited by 87168; 03-08-2012 at 08:05 PM..

Old 03-08-2012, 09:03 PM

My first post was deleted. All it was, was a I'm new to this forum the usual introduction. Just like you would use meeting someone new. So all you see is my next post (how would you seduce her) Seems a little primitive there is not even an introduce yourself category here. It's like don't worry introducing yourself just jump straight in and talking dirty. On another forum I joined just last month (not a sex orientated) a car enthusiasts forum they even have an intro section. Then introduce yourself as it would be rude not to. Great to and fro banter there both fun and engaging. It's great to talk dirty, this is this kind of forum after all but with no intro seems impersonal. And is that my girlfriend in the photos before I removed them? The answer is no. At least that is what some like to think. The reality is yes. Here without hardly any make up. But she doesn't always go around fully made up.

Last edited by twenty200; 03-09-2012 at 07:12 AM..

Old 03-08-2012, 09:18 PM

Quote:
My first post was deleted. All it was, was to introduce myself. Just like you would use meeting someone new. So all you see is my next post (how would you seduce her) Seems a little primitive there is not even an introduce yourself category here. It's like don't worry about introductions just jump straight in and start talking dirty. On another forum I joined just last month (not a sex orientated) a car enthusiasts forum they have an introduce yourself section. You then introduce yourself as it would be rude not to. Great to and fro banter there both fun and engaging. Here there is no introduce yourself to break the ice it's all so impersonal. And is that my girlfriend in the photos before I removed them? The answer is no. At least that is what some like to think. The reality is yes. Here she is without hardly any make up as she doesn't always go around fully made up.
PS Please read another members post carefully. You have commented incorrectly on several points. And thanks for the correction of my English.

Last edited by twenty200; 03-08-2012 at 11:34 PM..

Old 03-08-2012, 10:18 PM

What the hell just happened?