Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Planning First BBC
Old 12-26-2018, 01:18 PM

Default Planning First BBC

Hello All,

First post so apologies for the length (no pun intended). My name is Bill and my wifes is Hailey. Currently we have been exploring different fantasies. That said, I brought up a fantasy of tag teaming or gangbanging her. I have participated in a tag team in the past and gangbang many moons ago well before we married. That said, my wife has never experienced two people at once and she is very much intrigued. However, very nervous to explore it.

As for me, im pretty well endowed (nothing crazy just a hair over 7in) and want her to experience someone larger then myself around (8-9in). She loves her back and neck kissed and to be seduced. We were thinking maybe some dancing and after back to our place for some hot tub fun. She loves it rough but is extremly nervous of the thought of trying another man. I assure her im confident and reassure her it is ok if shes interested. I am not pushing her but she is conflicted saying she wants to try a BBC but feels it would be a betrayal. Has anyone else had this dilemia? We are planning to do this around March.

Best Regards, Bill & Hailey
Attached Thumbnails
Planning First BBC-20170417_202131.jpg   Planning First BBC-received_2381862258506666.jpg  

Last edited by AirborneZ28; 12-26-2018 at 01:23 PM..

Old 12-26-2018, 05:22 PM

My situation is the same...shows interest but is shy when its came time..can anyone shed light on the issue as to what we do next?

Old 12-27-2018, 09:51 AM

Hit us up we just did it for the first time and I am so fuckin Sluty feeling and my husband is wanting me to get more black strangers who are huge black dick and have me used more and with a couple of them at once and I am not liking how I feel about it but at the same time I'm so fuckin turned on by it and I fuckin cam so much and so hard and I want more and he sat down in corner of the room and cam all over his self and he is on a chat line with people right now lol

Old 12-30-2018, 09:43 PM

I am at the gate, trying to get the nerve to go through with it. I could use some help getting there please. Thanks so much!
Trena

Old 12-31-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rope2win View Post
My situation is the same...shows interest but is shy when its came time..can anyone shed light on the issue as to what we do next?
My situation has been the same throughout our marriage and now, in our early 60s, I don't think that is going to change.

What made it worse for me is that when I was in my 20s, I dated a girl who liked to go out with her best friend every Friday night to get picked up by black guys. Both of them loved fucking black guys they did not know and did whatever the men wanted. I loved hearing those stories.

Old 01-17-2019, 09:55 AM

I'm interested contact me

Tags
bbc's, whitewife