Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Confused &need help
Old 05-22-2019, 10:18 AM

Default Confused &need help

My wife and I are both into the lifestyle. I still have sexual relations with my wife. We were at a party that moves from members house to house in our neighborhood weekly. We have always set the ground rules that condoms will be used as we play. Well one Saturday night the party was spectacular. There were two black guys that had been invited by the host and my wife took a particular interest in one of the men. Let me stop here and describe my wife, she is 5’9, 140 lbs mid 30’s with average breast but an ass and legs that are to die for. She ended up fucking the guy with protection.

Once the party was winding down me, my wife and the two black guys went out to a local club to dance and party. One of the guys peeled off and we didn’t see him again but my wife and I decided to get a room next to the club and invited the guy she had fucked to spend the night. When we got to the room we were all over my wife. She was sucking my cock while the guy was fucking her doggie. Heres where it get interesting, he slipped out of her pussy and I saw her pull off the condom from his massive black cock with her right hand. When he entered her again raw she let out a moan on my cock that let me know she wanted this. Needless to say he dumped a ton of black seed past her cervix into her womb due to the length of his massive cock. We were all caught up in the moment and I was extremely turned on. I must have passed out but when I awoke in the early morning my wife had her legs on his shoulders and he was fucking the shit out of her. He let out a thunderous groan and flooded her unprotected pussy again. Now with the light of day one begins to think more clearly. She just took a pregnancy test and she is pregnant. We are not sure if it is his child or mine as I mentioned before we still have sex. Can you find out the race of the child before it is born to avoid any confusion? Should we tell the guy if it is his child, we have not seen him since that night. I have already told my wife that regardless if it is mine or a mixed race child I will love it no matter what. I cannot say the same for my family or hers! They are very conservative and have no idea of our lifestyle choices. If anyone has any advice or history please post. I need all the advice I can get.

Old 05-22-2019, 03:42 PM

I sent you a private message. Hope it helps and good luck with the baby. I wish I was that lucky . Oh yeah and don't worry about what others say it's your life enjoy it to the fullest. No one knew about our secret life.

Update
Old 05-25-2019, 11:19 PM

Default Update

We had the guy over to let him know my wife ,we are pretty sure is pregnant with his child. He flooded her pussy deep multiple times the night we had together and his sperm due to his age has to be more potent than mine. He was excited but does not want to be active in the child’s life. I felt like he is young enough that he was excited about the idea of getting my wife pregnant but not about all the responsibility that goes along with it. The is what I am here for. He and my wife had sex, raw of course and they are going to continue. My wife loves his cock and I am happy that she is enjoying it. I will send pics as she begins showing.

Old 05-26-2019, 02:59 PM

That is pretty hot actually. I hope that you post pics of both the Mrs and her lover.

Old 08-21-2019, 02:18 AM

Update: my wife is going to have a beautiful baby girl! Just found out. I am trying to get some candid shots of her pregnant as she is really showing,

Wish we were in your place!!
Old 10-28-2019, 12:08 AM

Default Wish we were in your place!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyazoo View Post
Update: my wife is going to have a beautiful baby girl! Just found out. I am trying to get some candid shots of her pregnant as she is really showing,
We would love to be in the same position you are....wife would LOVE to be pregnant with and deliver a black baby. She would love to be seen in public with a white husband and new black baby....letting everyone know what she is and who she desires between her legs. The only thing that would be better is TWO black babies!! You can maybe explain ONE mistake.....but TWO establishes you for what you are.

Haters, spare us the lectures...we are responsible and can provide a very good life for her baby if it happens.

Good luck to you guys, would love to see photos of her pregnant from showing to 9 months if possible.

CW

Pa here
Old 03-04-2020, 12:50 PM

Default Pa here

Quote:
Originally Posted by twyazoo View Post
My wife and I are both into the lifestyle. I still have sexual relations with my wife. We were at a party that moves from members house to house in our neighborhood weekly. We have always set the ground rules that condoms will be used as we play. Well one Saturday night the party was spectacular. There were two black guys that had been invited by the host and my wife took a particular interest in one of the men. Let me stop here and describe my wife, she is 5’9, 140 lbs mid 30’s with average breast but an ass and legs that are to die for. She ended up fucking the guy with protection.

Once the party was winding down me, my wife and the two black guys went out to a local club to dance and party. One of the guys peeled off and we didn’t see him again but my wife and I decided to get a room next to the club and invited the guy she had fucked to spend the night. When we got to the room we were all over my wife. She was sucking my cock while the guy was fucking her doggie. Heres where it get interesting, he slipped out of her pussy and I saw her pull off the condom from his massive black cock with her right hand. When he entered her again raw she let out a moan on my cock that let me know she wanted this. Needless to say he dumped a ton of black seed past her cervix into her womb due to the length of his massive cock. We were all caught up in the moment and I was extremely turned on. I must have passed out but when I awoke in the early morning my wife had her legs on his shoulders and he was fucking the shit out of her. He let out a thunderous groan and flooded her unprotected pussy again. Now with the light of day one begins to think more clearly. She just took a pregnancy test and she is pregnant. We are not sure if it is his child or mine as I mentioned before we still have sex. Can you find out the race of the child before it is born to avoid any confusion? Should we tell the guy if it is his child, we have not seen him since that night. I have already told my wife that regardless if it is mine or a mixed race child I will love it no matter what. I cannot say the same for my family or hers! They are very conservative and have no idea of our lifestyle choices. If anyone has any advice or history please post. I need all the advice I can get.
You into sex with lil ones single digits ages all private nobody will know anything we're doing