Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   In private or in front of the husband (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/15176-private-front-husband.html)

omyst 06-17-2019 07:20 PM

In private or in front of the husband

And why ? Interested in responses from both sexes

florida hubby 06-18-2019 12:56 AM

2 Attachment(s)
It’s a major turn on for me fucking black men while white men watch and frankly I enjoy it more if the white man is someone other than my husband....Becky :p

gatorrdw 06-18-2019 02:38 PM

always

My wife has always wanted me to be present and watch and listen to her when she was being fucked by black men. She said that it always turned her on to a higher level knowing that I was watching her being fucked.

For myself it was a pure delight watching her, especially if the man between her legs had a huge cock, that always had her moaning, squealing and begging him to fuck her harder. My cock would be as hard as stone the entire time. GTR

kenthestud 06-19-2019 12:50 AM

I am good with husbands watching. As long as they don't flake it's all cool.

whitepussy for BBC 06-19-2019 05:00 PM

Husband is always present and joins in . That’s the way I prefer sex no matter whether it’s just MFM or group sex with me as the center of attention. For us sex is a good recreation.

gatorrdw 06-20-2019 05:29 AM

always

Quote:

Originally Posted by kenthestud (Post 89243)
I am good with husbands watching. As long as they don't flake it's all cool.

kenthestud, over the years of watching my wife being fucked by other men, especially well-hung black men, I derive my pleasure from watching and listening my wife as she enjoys the man that is currently between her legs trying to"fuck her brains out" . You can be assured that I won't "flake" I will just set back and enjoy seeing her being fucked by another man. GTR

jimbrowski 06-20-2019 09:55 AM

Fucked a few married white women; never in front of their husbands though. Never been in to fulfilling another mans fantasy.

kenthestud 06-21-2019 02:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gatorrdw (Post 89252)
kenthestud, over the years of watching my wife being fucked by other men, especially well-hung black men, I derive my pleasure from watching and listening my wife as she enjoys the man that is currently between her legs trying to"fuck her brains out" . You can be assured that I won't "flake" I will just set back and enjoy seeing her being fucked by another man. GTR

To be fair most men in this lifestyle don't flake. But I've had one or two who have and it is a total buzzkill. Mainly because whatever they discussed beforehand got thrown out the window. For example i was supposed to pull out when i cum in the wife, but she urged me to cum in her over the objections of hubby. He left the hotel room and we kept going but the mood wasn't the same.