Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Homosexuality & race mixture: The pit of death
Old 04-24-2010, 07:40 AM

Default Homosexuality & race mixture: The pit of death

The brother Sara Suten Seti lays it to us straight!

YouTube - HOMOSEXUALITY & RACE MIXTURE: THE PIT OF DEATH 1/2
YouTube - HOMOSEXUALITY & RACE MIXTURE: THE PIT OF DEATH 2/2

Last edited by blk4azn; 04-24-2010 at 07:42 AM..

here we go again
Old 04-24-2010, 03:12 PM

Default here we go again

I could only listen up to the part of land ownership I think this brother used the term " mother fucker" about a hundred times by that part, if he really wants to convey an Idea with any sense of integrity or credence he should at least learn to speak well , and as far as "black folk " owning land ... well he should realize black folk own a whole damn continent, it's called
AFRICA !!!!!! When are these guys going to get off their ass's get with the program , and become successful by their own means , and stop blaming others for their poor status.
He had one statement right " only the strong survive ". your strength is in your level of intelligence , and perseverance, we as black people have perseverance out the ass , we survived slavery, but intelligence , let me ask you , what do you know how to do ?
can you design and build something, like a TV , a plane, a rocket, a jet engine. I once ask a brother from GHANA , with the wealth of natural resources that Africa has , Why don't the Africans control it, why do others from different lands come to Africa and develop all the wealth and leave the Africans nothing , I then asked him, don't the Africans know how to develop all that them selves , I told him that they acted like they didn't have the Education
to build for them selves , of course he got angry and said that Africa has excellent schools and that the people are smart, I proceeded to ask him one more question, " How many All Black African countries build cars ? " He said ...." NONE ".
To each his reach , and if I don't cop , it wasn't mine to have...Free your mind and your ass will follow , " THINK " it ain't illegal yet . " Mr. George Clinton"

Last edited by Lowride58; 04-25-2010 at 09:02 PM..

Old 04-24-2010, 10:51 PM

I agree. We as Blacks must educate ourselves so that we can be engineers, doctors, architects, programmers, etc. for ourselves. That is the only way that we will be able to have true Black Power: self-reliance and self-defense.

You're right: our Black nations are in shambles. We can partially blame the colonials, the Zionists,a nd the other nations out there that would not conduct fair trade and steal the resources from Africa, leaving the Black race with very little. It is a part of life though, and life is not fair (which is why we should not play fair).

The other races rule us to this day since we rely upon them for foos, water, shelter, even getting a job. Now, to make this complete, we embarass ourselves by sleeping with the ugliest of other races's women. They do not respect us. I'd be OK with it if we got the hot chicks, but it's typically the ugly, used-up slobs of other races that go for us. It follows, that when a child is half Black, they tend to be bred by the inferior stock of the other race. This leads to an inferior child genetically. On top of this, they will generally not be accepted by society, which means that the nurture aspect of their development will be lacking as well.

We dO need to get our acts together to ensure a future and existense for our Black Race. The other races are not on our side.

Old 04-24-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blk4azn View Post
I agree. We as Blacks must educate ourselves so that we can be engineers, doctors, architects, programmers, etc. for ourselves. That is the only way that we will be able to have true Black Power: self-reliance and self-defense.

You're right: our Black nations are in shambles. We can partially blame the colonials, the Zionists,a nd the other nations out there that would not conduct fair trade and steal the resources from Africa, leaving the Black race with very little. It is a part of life though, and life is not fair (which is why we should not play fair).

The other races rule us to this day since we rely upon them for foos, water, shelter, even getting a job. Now, to make this complete, we embarass ourselves by sleeping with the ugliest of other races's women. They do not respect us. I'd be OK with it if we got the hot chicks, but it's typically the ugly, used-up slobs of other races that go for us. It follows, that when a child is half Black, they tend to be bred by the inferior stock of the other race. This leads to an inferior child genetically. On top of this, they will generally not be accepted by society, which means that the nurture aspect of their development will be lacking as well.

We dO need to get our acts together to ensure a future and existense for our Black Race. The other races are not on our side.
I am not black, but let my say that I agree with you in some part of the discussion, but I disagree with you about others part: why you say that mixed baby are inferior????? I am white, my wife is latina and our daughter is perfect.Is the most clever and beautiful child of her school. She has one friend, half italian and half african, and also he is very clever and beautiful.
When you say that the black male slep with the ugliest white women are you speacking of the 100 % of them? There are also a lot of black men married with beautiful and clever white women. The world is big, whith a lot of people, there are mixed couple like you say, but there are also mixed couple in which male and female are both beautiful or ugly, clever or stupid, but the most inportant thing is that they are in love.
Sorry for my english
Him

Old 04-25-2010, 09:01 AM

White guys tend to get the grade A pussy. I'm speaking specifically about Blacks. Usually, it's the outcasts and the inferior women (not always, but usually) that go for us. White guys get the decent girls. Case in point: a lame-ass White guy can get tons of chicks in japan, while a Black guy will almost always come up empty. Also, half-BLACK children will not be accepted, but other races are grudgingly accepted by each other. It is seen as a blessing to have White genes and a curse to have Black genes. Most of the world does not see Black or African genes as a good thing. Very few peope outside of the Black race find Black beautiful. It hurts, it's not what we'd like to believe, but it is the truth (also, I'm not saying that Black is ugly, as a Black person, but I am saying that most of the world finds us downright unappealing).

you must travel more young grass hopper.
Old 04-25-2010, 10:05 AM

Default you must travel more young grass hopper.

Have You ever been to Germany ?

Old 04-25-2010, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowride58 View Post
Have You ever been to Germany ?
I've never been to Germany, and I'm not interested in white women at all. If I went to Germany it would be for the language; I do like the German language. I can learn that from the comfort of my own home, however.

Why?
Old 04-25-2010, 12:57 PM

Default Why?

Quote:
I've never been to Germany, and I'm not interested in white women at all. If I went to Germany it would be for the language; I do like the German language. I can learn that from the comfort of my own home, however.
If you're not interested in white women, why are you here? I come here to fuck white women! I'd go to a politics site to talk about this shit! you have some valid points and some way off base! This just ain't the place for it! The brothers here want to get deep up in some white ass and bust-a-nut or 10! Don't throw a wet blanket on this party. I'm sure there are plenty of "tea-bagger" sites you can raise pure-t-hell at!

Old 04-25-2010, 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnthedm View Post
If you're not interested in white women, why are you here? I come here to fuck white women! I'd go to a politics site to talk about this shit! you have some valid points and some way off base! This just ain't the place for it! The brothers here want to get deep up in some white ass and bust-a-nut or 10! Don't throw a wet blanket on this party. I'm sure there are plenty of "tea-bagger" sites you can raise pure-t-hell at!
I'm sexually attracted to asian women, but asians are easy for all races but Blacks. Also, it is my racial duty as a Black Man to raise a family with a Black Woman.

These white women are the trashiest of all and married. We are allowing our race to be destroyed while you bed these hideous broads.

Old 04-25-2010, 07:36 PM

Quote:
I'm sexually attracted to asian women, but asians are easy for all races but Blacks. Also, it is my racial duty as a Black Man to raise a family with a Black Woman.

These white women are the trashiest of all and married. We are allowing our race to be destroyed while you bed these hideous broads.
LOL! Your either one of the best trolls I've encountered during my time on the internet, or you're one of the biggest hypocrites and jokes I've encountered online. Unfortunately, I've crossed paths with militant fools IRL who are total retards, so you might be legit. Most e-militants are a bad joke. You claim attraction to Asians, but I know you beat your micro-pecker to pics and vids of white broads. E-militants are usually fools who got their hearts broken by a snowbunny and channel their butthurt-ness into e-militancy.

You dickride SaraSutenSeti (Sara Sue & Betti - the creole mutt who thinks he's Egyptian! LOL!) who IS a product of race mixing himself. It wouldn't surprise me if he were a DL fruit himself.

If any race is being "destroyed" by race mixing, it's the lighter races. Black + Any lighter race usually results in the offspring favoring the darker parent. In some countries, your boy(friend) SaraSutenSeti wouldn't even be considered black! LOL!