Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Same Here
Old 03-03-2019, 06:06 PM

Default Same Here

I feel the same. I love how their bodies curve and it just seems like they BBC so much deeper. That is my opinion.

Not me…
Old 03-06-2019, 09:57 AM

Default Not me…

The body is is what turns me on; the body is what gets me to fuck harder. If the ass isn't fat and juicy then she has to work.

Old 03-08-2019, 07:57 AM

That would explain why bbc is so wild and amazing lol!

Old 03-08-2019, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumPanda View Post
I can't help but make love harder and in more primal fashion to white women than to women of color, for some reason. Anyone else the same way? Not sure how to describe it but when I'm with a white woman, I get way more aroused and I have this primal urge to cum inside. There's something about white pussy that makes me never want to pull out. Maybe its the skin contrast (that pale pink white skin is so feminine), or the hair (white girls tend to have the softest hair), or those sharp delicate features or their sexy feet.. white women drive me crazy.
I got a calm demeanor, so when it's time for sex and I am going ape shit on that white pussy and talking dirty, it surprises the hell out of most women that I am love the white pussy so much. I love me some white pussy, for 18-80,,,as long as the older one's are in shape and can take the pounding, I would wear out some old whtie pussy too.

Old 03-08-2019, 10:07 PM

I'm the same, I can't help it. Since being with white women I find myself more n more attracted to them, to the point where now I pretty much exclusively date white girls... The sex is so much better, harder... I cum so mush harder and more.... I'm addicted to that white pussy I guess

Old 03-11-2019, 12:40 AM

Interesting. Do you consider it more of a hate fuck? I think the most intense I ever had was from a Black guy who seemed to intensely dislike white people. I should say he was polite with me and treated me well but the few times we went to bed it came out in the way he power fucked me senseless. I know he had thought of breed his baby in me the whole time. Yet when we finally finished he switched back to a likable guy again.

The best way I can describe it was like I was some white girl he found in an alley to force breed. Interesting guy.

In person
Old 03-14-2019, 12:33 AM

Smile In person

I would love to watch a black man pound a white women in person just once, preferably my 70 yo spouse and see her pleasure regardless of the reasons the black man has for impregnating her. Mmmmm

Old 06-06-2019, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PossumPanda View Post
I can't help but make love harder and in more primal fashion to white women than to women of color, for some reason. Anyone else the same way? Not sure how to describe it but when I'm with a white woman, I get way more aroused and I have this primal urge to cum inside. There's something about white pussy that makes me never want to pull out. Maybe its the skin contrast (that pale pink white skin is so feminine), or the hair (white girls tend to have the softest hair), or those sharp delicate features or their sexy feet.. white women drive me crazy.
This is an interesting post as I have seen similar posts on other online blogs from white women that experienced basically the same feelings but from the other perspective. A much stronger arousal with Black Men and an intense desire to have that cum shot deep inside us.

I know for myself when I was with white guys I always felt better and more comfortable when they
wore a condom. But with a Black guy? Nope... gotta have that BBC raw and pumping seed deep inside me. It just feels right that way.

I guess opposites do attract

Here too
Old 06-06-2019, 11:37 PM

Post Here too

I fuck the living hell out of my hot white married cumslut, then send her husband the naughty snapshots of his wife's cream filled CUMmitted fuckhole. She's so prim and proper, yet she said she would be my dirtiest, naughtiest, slutiest piece of fuckmeat whenever I want her. The craziest part is she's now into naughty role play and sucked me off in the parking lot of her husband's office. She then went into her husband's office like she wasn't just a dirty hooker to my cock in the car.

I texted her husband the details and told him I would be enjoying his wife in a rundown motel room (her idea) and he will be getting a phone call to listen in on every naughty, filthy, slutty scandalous moment of my naughty wife fantasies and adventures with Mrs PTA Mom.

Old 06-07-2019, 01:33 AM

That is soooo fucking hot!!!