Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

bareback what are the consequences?
Old 04-24-2010, 11:09 PM

Default bareback what are the consequences?

I want to get fucked by a black man and i want it bareback but how can i be sure if he will pull out and cum all over my tits ? Do most black men want to bury their seed inside a white woman?

Old 04-24-2010, 11:17 PM

Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwiferebecca View Post
Good luck with that. Ive found that they love to burry it deep. Something about cumming in a married white women just gets to them. Its funny, tell them your not on Birth control and see how well they fuck and cum...lol.
mmm I toally agree with Rebecca firstly once there in your pussy you just cant say no even though at first you want to say no but after alittle while mmm you cant stand them coming outside you.

I was like that at first and am sure all of us are the same at first but once you feel it you cant say no

well i should no feeling my hand over my stomach am approaching 2 weeks gone now.

xx[/I]

A huge thrill!
Old 04-25-2010, 08:41 AM

Default A huge thrill!

I agree with the others who have replied.

Firstly there is very little chance that they will pull out especially the nearer they are to shooting their load and secondly you will find that you are very unlikely to want them to stop at that point.

Black men love to fill white pussy with their cum and if it is married white pussy the turn on is even greater.

From my point of view, having a bull fill me up with him cum, or even better several lots, is a huge part of the experience.

If you don't want to riska pregnancy it is simple to take contraception and of course you must make sure they are STD free.

xxHelen

Agree
Old 04-25-2010, 10:05 AM

Thumbs up Agree

I agree with the others, I you go bareback he will definatly cum inside you. So if you dont want to get pregs go on birth control, and of cause both of youshould get checked for STD's.

Old 04-25-2010, 11:51 AM

forget about a condom white woman, that black dick is so big and rough, it'll bust that rubber all to peices! so if you take him on, you gonna get a huge wadd busted in that gut. it's also revenge involved. hope this helped.

Old 04-25-2010, 12:40 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawdog View Post
forget about a condom white woman, that black dick is so big and rough, it'll bust that rubber all to peices! so if you take him on, you gonna get a huge wadd busted in that gut. it's also revenge involved. hope this helped.

Revenge for what???

Old 04-25-2010, 03:03 PM

I too found most black men that fucked my wife bare and we let cum in her, always stuffed it deep when they came... honest to god balls deep..
even if we asked them to cum shallow so it could easily leak out.. but that generally did not happen.

they loved knowing they laid it up in there good and it will take a while for most of it to discharge.

Old 04-25-2010, 08:48 PM

He is certainly going to cum in your pussy as deep as he can and you will be begging him for it. You will be getting off so hard yourself all you will be able to think about is how you want him to fill your pussy with cum. If you are lucky he will just keep stroking you and build to a second load.

bare
Old 04-25-2010, 09:09 PM

Default bare

i agree with the goodwife there if you are getting fucked by a big black cock neither you or him will want to pull out and the load will be buried deep inside and going by your pics you look fucking sexy, so that will make even harder for the bull to pull out plus you are married.,that makes it even better again,