Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do You Ever Imagine Women You Know With BBC? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/15489-do-you-ever-imagine-women-you-know-bbc.html)

jimmielee 01-25-2021 12:45 PM

My step daughter

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateCandy (Post 91528)
Just like every white daddy, that secret desire to see daughter having beautiful black kiddos.

Has 3, wish her mom had at least one.;)

jimmielee 01-25-2021 12:47 PM

Probably true

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateCandy (Post 91527)
The same is true of black pussy. Once those "mature, prim and proper white women" have a one-on-one with us black gals, they always want more.

Would luv to see you with my wife!

sinballa 01-25-2021 11:43 PM

I fantasize about being a black cock slave couple with several women I know.

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 03:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMark (Post 91044)
My Wife's been fucking BLACK Men most of our marriage. SO HOT to watch (when I'm lucky enough to GET to watch). Many times while watching her with BBC and the TOTAL Lust she gets ONLY from BLACK men, I wonder how much our (Adult) Daughter would LOVE it too? Just like her mother always has. Daughter is over 21, Personal Trainer, Dancer & Model. PERFECT Body (looks like her VERY SEXY Mother).

our daughter is only into black men. she has been into them since junior high. shes 18 and only sees black men. she loves it

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aguy19047 (Post 91045)
That sounds great to me. I have two adult daughters (mid-20s) and have also imagined them with black men. The youngest has dated black men so I am sure it has happened.

i love the fact that our daughter is only into black men. caught a glimpse of them in action once. wow

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMark (Post 91525)
That's so HOT... Truth is, I'd LOVE my daughter to give me BLACK Grand Babies...

\omg i so hope mine gives us black grand babies. hats the hottest fantasy

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateCandy (Post 91527)
The same is true of black pussy. Once those "mature, prim and proper white women" have a one-on-one with us black gals, they always want more.

now i would love to see my girls try black pussy

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 03:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChocolateCandy (Post 91528)
Just like every white daddy, that secret desire to see daughter having beautiful black kiddos.

im one of those white daddys. i love that the daughter only is with black men

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 04:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by coogooloo (Post 94152)
I'd love to see an ex-girlfriend her daughter and sister all take multi BBCs at the same gangbang and all get knocked up. Their family would go crazy knowing the babies were black.

thats really hot. especially the daughter fucking bbc. im hoping my daughter gets black bred and pregnant

interracialsex316 01-26-2021 04:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Man in NJ (Post 94153)
I never thought my wife would ever fuck a black guy but then she did and now she's left me. Ever since, whenever I see an attractive white woman I always picture her getting black fucked. I think once you get involved in this particular kink it's pretty normal.

i have been cheated on 4 times in relationships with black men. and every time i was turned on when most would be angry. my wife now is cheating on me with bbc bulls and is leaving me also. it turns me on