Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Private Gang Bangs
Old 01-18-2021, 05:28 PM

Default Private Gang Bangs

Perhaps next Friday I will go to a gang bang. House rules do not allow for recording on cell phones. I am in philly and it is a strict house. We get checked at the door for guns and knives. Then we strip to underwear. I just leave on my super small panties.

I am a sub but when the BDSM sex hall closed due to Covid. I had no place to go. I always had dreamed of being with black men since my first sexual thoughts at puberty. So I checked Fet and there was a gang bang. I went and I am never going to be with anyone but black guys now.

With COVID there are 4 2 hour time slots. 10 guys (black) per time slot and masks must be worn. I assume one or at most three woman. As time goes on (4 two hour parties). I would assume some woman would be done and leave after 3 or 4 hours. It is an 8 hour party.

I am post op trans and the other two parties there was not an issue and all the guys were awesome. I felt so accepted and welcomed. I loved being fucked hard and taking direction immediately. I love fucking in the big room with all the lights on and guys around. I had sex with a guy I had difficulty with the width of his cock let alone width. Best and #1 all time sex times.

Anyhow, I want to text the management and ask if it is ok if I go. I do not want to cause an issue with how things are being run now. Girls are very very limited in the past.

The guys are so cool and I am so attracted to them. I can not get it out of my head.

I may ask for them to state one session is with me and to post I am post op. I had to get off dating sites because guys would text messages to me 5 or 6 times a day. I am a 38D, 160 pounds and 6’1”. At one time I was 327 pounds. I weigh less than half I did before.

Getting my ankle qos in a few minutes ( done now and my avatar) and got my tramp stamp stamp qos last night.

I am really into gang bangs. I guess I am a black cock slut but it is much more. I live to know my place and be led by a man that is there to fuck ans exude power and dominance.

I feel so much safer going to a gang bang house then to North Philly by myself. Badlands ( really high drug neighborhoods) and I will not go. Individual dates has risk. The gang bank house is run very strictly and the guys running it are doms. No messing with these guys. They are such a turn on too.

Rachel

Last edited by Rachel Lynn; 01-18-2021 at 09:06 PM..