Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   QOS Tattoo (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/15970-qos-tattoo.html)

Rachel Lynn 01-16-2021 03:25 PM

QOS Tattoo

Hi, I went to two gangbangs this summer but stopped when COVID ramped up. I have the one vaccination shot and in 24 days will have another. I will be going back to the gang bans then. Usually there are 50 black guys and one or two white guys there. I really only want to be with black guys but will not turn away a white guy.

I want at least one qos tattoo and may get several. Work has a lot of black guys and I would love to get a qos tattoo on my wrist or back of arm above the elbow. I have a senior management job and I do not know how the tattoo would be received by upper management.

So my first tattoo I was thinking above my right ankle. But the tattoos are not big so I was thinking about getting three when I go in. Suggestions as to where I should get the other two tattoos would be appreciated .

If I get a qos tattoo that is in an exposed location such as above the elbow or wrist or both how many black guys would know what it is and how often would I be approached? There are 2,000 black guys at work and I live in an urban setting.

Thanks

ironmike500 01-16-2021 06:34 PM

One on your ankle is enough We've learned over time to look at a white women's ankle to check for the QOS tattoo . When we see that we will know what you're looking for.

Don't be worried about your bosses. If they are white they won't look down there and if they see it they won't know the meaning of it. Been out and have seen white women wearing one and the white men around them don't understand why so many black men show an interest in them. That includes their husbands :)

Rachel Lynn 01-16-2021 11:46 PM

Hi, Thanks for the reply. My boss is black.

I wear pants at work so it would be hidden. An ankle tattoo would eliminate a lot of potential guys at work. However it would eliminate a lot of stress. I could get an ankle tattoo now and others later. Maybe an ankle tattoo and one on my butt.

ironmike500 01-17-2021 05:17 PM

Perfect man for you to fuck. I'd let him see the tattoo . And he will be all over you. And he will share you with other guys who work at your company.

Rachel Lynn 01-17-2021 05:33 PM

He is new and the SVP. He is tall and very hansom with a deep voice and I though about him on me already. I really like him a lot.

ironmike500 01-17-2021 07:43 PM

Every black manager I've worked with is always on the look out for white women he can have sex with it. Now as a black man he is protected. Management dare not fire him since he's a black man in a high profile position And few white women will protest . Either because they like the attention and the fucking or they know they will be accused of being a racist. We can do no wrong .

Rachel Lynn 01-18-2021 12:54 AM

I got a medium sized QOS tattoo this evening and have an appointment for the same tattoo above my ankle for noon tomorrow. It is larger than the tattoos you see on the internet above the ankle.

I am officially a QOS slut. I am so excited and happy. I did it. :) I cannot wait till I can go to the first gang bang in February ( 2 weeks post 2nd vaccine shot and I already had covid).

I think what is so exciting is I am who I am and I like what I like and I am not hiding who I am.

Bailgirl 01-21-2021 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rachel Lynn (Post 94114)
Hi, I went to two gangbangs this summer but stopped when COVID ramped up. I have the one vaccination shot and in 24 days will have another. I will be going back to the gang bans then. Usually there are 50 black guys and one or two white guys there. I really only want to be with black guys but will not turn away a white guy.

I want at least one qos tattoo and may get several. Work has a lot of black guys and I would love to get a qos tattoo on my wrist or back of arm above the elbow. I have a senior management job and I do not know how the tattoo would be received by upper management.

So my first tattoo I was thinking above my right ankle. But the tattoos are not big so I was thinking about getting three when I go in. Suggestions as to where I should get the other two tattoos would be appreciated .

If I get a qos tattoo that is in an exposed location such as above the elbow or wrist or both how many black guys would know what it is and how often would I be approached? There are 2,000 black guys at work and I live in an urban setting.

Thanks

My last "daddy" promised to get me a QOS tat but he never got around to it. I wanted it on my butt. I know it wouldn't be visible in public but my experience is that if a black man is interested he goes for it.