Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   said i'd be passed around for his gang (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/16204-said-id-passed-around-his-gang.html)

BBCslutBEX 05-26-2021 07:33 AM

said i'd be passed around for his gang

I deleted my snapchat lmao because that was way too much. I want to play with lots of bbcs but not in danger :( Whats you girls take on that?

katlin 05-26-2021 11:20 PM

Katlin

Would like to be passed around with a fee BBC, this would make hubby real happy.

wandawoman4blk 05-28-2021 02:23 PM

Not likely a “gang”. Most likely a group of friends that hang together. Still would be more than one at a time. But, they would want you to come back. A little rough maybe, cell phone photos and movies to remember the event likely and always a chance of them being sent to you at in opportune times or posted. Let yourself go and enjoy the ride.

Geraldene 05-28-2021 04:17 PM

Being passed around by bbc is great. Variety (of cocks) is the spice of life

screwnut 05-28-2021 04:44 PM

The more black cocks the better I just love to be fucked in a gangbang wow all that cum in my mouth mmmmmm that taste is awesome QOS Karen😋💋♠️

cam23 05-29-2021 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by screwnut (Post 95617)
The more black cocks the better I just love to be fucked in a gangbang wow all that cum in my mouth mmmmmm that taste is awesome QOS Karen😋💋♠️

Oh Gawd! I gotta get to the UK and that mouth, Karen!!💋

Ronnie Hamilton 06-03-2021 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BBCslutBEX (Post 95596)
I deleted my snapchat lmao because that was way too much. I want to play with lots of bbcs but not in danger :( Whats you girls take on that?

OMG, I think I know what you mean. I love that delicious fear I feel when I finally know I have no defence against being sexually used by a group of strange men but not if it's dangerous.

Being helpless and fully at the group’s mercy makes me so horny - but only if I feel safe.

wandawoman4blk 06-04-2021 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _SexuInsBroker (Post 95618)
Mmmmm so true. I love being in a zoom call and then getting a video or a pic of me sucking on their young BBC's lol

Before COVID I would get the occasional text while sitting in a meeting regularly. Kept the sound off if there was a group around. If it was someone that already knew and we were alone, I would share. Also received during a family barbecue recently. Looking forward to getting back to the office and daring to get caught watching. Love being stretched, filled and photos.

spoink47 06-05-2021 06:37 AM

damn, I'm too shy to try gang...
how did you overcome the fear?

squillie 06-21-2021 07:45 PM

To me it pretty much "happened"...

I was on vacation in Cameroun, with they guy I was seeing there working in a fitness center. He wanted to show me the place after closing hours so I went there.
Story short, we ended up in the showers. And as we were having sex there, the 3 remaining guys working there and who didn't fly home already came along in the showers.
I was a bit uneasy but my man was not bugged at all and kept doing what he was doing.
With the position I was in, I could see the guys watching us and really getting excited. I thought that would be all, but it wasn't.
Once he finished and put me back on the ground, I didn't move to keep him as a cover and not completely expose myself. But he simply asked the guys if they were interested to have a turn with me.
Once again, I was shocked. But also very shy so I didn't say a thing and anyway, one of the guys reacted way faster than I did and before I realized what was going on he had already swaped with my man and I let him have his way with me. And then they switched and switched again and that's how I let 4 guys have sex with me ^^'.