Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Any one Thick and over 9.5 and I just get tested
Old 05-12-2010, 09:56 PM

Default Any one Thick and over 9.5 and I just get tested

Cause I want to feel him CUM in me to much to fight it anymore. I agree with Ashley when he big enough and fills you. That push of cum pumping inside a space that has no space is so erotic. I know I will be yelling for him to take off the condom so I just have to get tests from guys who are packin the ones we hotwives crave! I am on birth control but I always think that if anyone can impregnate you on birth control its a dominate hung black man
Attached Thumbnails
Any other girls prefer the feel of cum shooting into their pussies?-000_0512.jpg  

Old 05-12-2010, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by carol_r View Post
I agree with you, Ashley. Having a huge black cock spreading me wide and then pressed against my cervix and then all of that hot cum exploding out of it is the best feeling there is!

love,

Carol
I agree with Ashly and Carol. This is the best feeling in the world when it happens. It is such a rush to feel that big hot throbbing black cock pressing deep inside of me and then exploding as my black lover collapses on top of me, knowing that I satisfied him.

Andrea

Old 05-13-2010, 02:15 AM

I gotta agree with the crowd....no better feeling than a bbc exploding deep inside me. My bbc boyfriend plants it deep and holds it there while I use my pussy muscles to milk him dry....makes me cum like crazy every time

Old 05-14-2010, 07:10 PM

speaking for my wife she ALWAYS goes bare-back and enjoys the ending,..we are a white couple that share a 2 year relationship with a black couple.,.and right from the beginning we were clear about "going natural".,..our partners agree in spite of the obvious risks and we have NEVER use a condom togeather.
What's the worst that could happen ?,..interracial babies ? i love my wife AND my ebony mistress,..and i'm NOT the only one who shares these feelings,..i accept my wife's lover and the fact that he COULD give her a swoolen belly,..and personally,..I wouldn't have any hard feelings afterwards,.. l

Old 05-22-2010, 07:01 PM

Nothing wrong with having bi-racial babies, my two youngest are. Now that im fixed no more for me but LOVE the feeling of a man being DEEP inside me and exploding.

Andrea

Old 05-24-2010, 11:19 PM

mmm i totally agree with the previous comments just adore a black guy shooting inside me mmmm and came off pill for a few months it was so hot playing risk getting preg.

now preg and loving it still.

mwah xx

Old 05-25-2010, 02:04 AM

I have always enjoyed BBC's cummin inside my pussy. Never liked my lovers in a condom, I've always liked bareback sex and being dumped inside off. I always get such an erotic thrill when I get feel'd with black seed.

Old 05-25-2010, 02:05 AM

I have always enjoyed BBC's cummin inside my pussy. Never liked my lovers in a condom, I've always liked bareback sex and being dumped inside off. I always get such an erotic thrill when I get filled with black seed.

Old 05-28-2010, 01:56 AM

Any of you girls that are on this site that haven't experienced a powerful bull pulsing inside of you don't know what you are missing. I love to have sex for hours but, I can't wait to feel him press deep inside me and give me his full load. I usually leak for a few days after. It reminds me that I am his woman and that I deserve to have the best sex. White men just cannot fuck like that. At least I haven't had any. So I will do whatever I must to have a black bull own my pussy.

Cindy

Old 05-29-2010, 05:22 PM

I can't speak for Kat......other to say that when her man cums inside here....you know it. I just love watching him push inside her.....shooting his cum deep inside. Then to watch he ooze out when I take seconds.

Tags
cum, sex