Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

cum long and deep
Old 07-02-2010, 10:53 AM

Default cum long and deep

I love the feeling of a powerful cock pumping hot cum deep in me..If that doesn't happen I feel cheated!

Old 07-02-2010, 03:31 PM

My Wife has GOT TO feel COCK pounding her pussy bareback!! She enjoys the sensation of a swelling BBC and the excitment, passion and energy release as he builds to the point of explosion. She needs his eruption shooting cum into her and feel his seed flooding out as he pulls his tool from her freshly fucked pussy. Only to have me(HUBBY) lick their combined juices from her, giving her yet ANOTHER orgasm!!

S and W

I <3 cum!!
Old 07-02-2010, 07:08 PM

Default I <3 cum!!

i love the feeling of cum being shot into my pussy and feeling it drip out throughout the day it keeps me turnt on for hours.

Old 07-02-2010, 11:37 PM

mmmmmmmmm nothing like a bare black cock inside you shooting its cum deep

Cum in my pussy
Old 07-03-2010, 01:06 AM

Smile Cum in my pussy

I love feeling a guy shooting his warm cum inside of me. After he fills my pussy with his cum I love wrapping my legs arond him to make sure I get all of it. After he pulls his cock out I want to suck it and taste his cum and my pussy juices. After sucking and licking him clean I will finger my pussy and eat his cum.

Old 07-04-2010, 11:43 AM

cant deny the feeling of it, its really hot, but would never have it when i'm not sure that i'm safe..

Old 07-05-2010, 03:31 AM

I'm sure all of you girls love the filling of a black man shooting his massive load into your hot pussies, but as a white man that likes to watch white women being fucked by big black studs, I want to see the stud cum on my woman or in her mouth. Never the less, I am glad to know that so many white women love black cock. Good luck to each of you in your hunt for massive black cock!

Old 07-08-2010, 02:28 AM

Well sorry but I have yet to really feel a guy white or Black hose my cunt with load. I know he is and I see it por out like a river but I can't say I feel it.
Now I did have a Black guy that could pee easily with a hard on and when he did that up my front or back side....wow!!!!!!!

Old 07-08-2010, 03:27 AM

It is pretty amazing to hear a guy finish, pull out, and then feel it drip down your leg. amazing!!!

Old 07-08-2010, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suka luvs IR View Post
I agree with ashley, it feels more natural and satisfying.
my black wife used to tell me about the wonderful feeling of a hard cumming cock gave her, the hot juice shooting hard and being pushed by the plunging cock into the far reaches of her pussy and then squeezing out around the mans shaft.one night after 4 guys had shot into her she straddled me and we watched the cum dribble out onto my tummy,she then liked it up,sat on my super hard and recounted her adventures.....bill

Tags
cum, sex