Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   My wife had her black bulls baby (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/17197-my-wife-had-her-black-bulls-baby.html)

Flhrmoto 09-02-2023 03:51 AM

My wife had her black bulls baby

3 Attachment(s)
My wife is a slut for black cock. She has a regular bull that she has been fucking for about 3 years. She loves having his cum in her and has been getting creampied by him the whole 3 years. Well rewind to last June, my wife and I decided we wanted to have a baby. So she quit her birth control. She never stopped fucking her bull, and didn’t have sex with me for 3 months. In September, we found out she was pregnant. There was no way it was mine. And in may, she gave birth to a black baby boy. We are a happy family and both very excited.

Fast forward to today, and my wife is going to meet her bull for the first time since having the baby. I will attach the pictures of before she left and when she got there. Notice he’s not wearing a condom and she’s not back on birth control yet..
Feel free to ask me any questions!

havinfun691 09-02-2023 09:41 AM

Congrats to you and your wife! Get ready for #2

Pleasureseekhers 09-03-2023 03:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flhrmoto (Post 102757)
My wife is a slut for black cock. She has a regular bull that she has been fucking for about 3 years. She loves having his cum in her and has been getting creampied by him the whole 3 years. Well rewind to last June, my wife and I decided we wanted to have a baby. So she quit her birth control. She never stopped fucking her bull, and didn’t have sex with me for 3 months. In September, we found out she was pregnant. There was no way it was mine. And in may, she gave birth to a black baby boy. We are a happy family and both very excited.

Fast forward to today, and my wife is going to meet her bull for the first time since having the baby. I will attach the pictures of before she left and when she got there. Notice he’s not wearing a condom and she’s not back on birth control yet..

Wow I would love this situation. Congrats! So how excited are you to see her pregnant again with another by him? And would you like that to be the way it is from now on? My wife and I have decided that her next time is when she is fertile and we only want it bareback and filled deep we both agree that what ever happens is perhaps meant to be and she asked me if I would be ok with it and I said 110% yes! Ok isn’t the feeling love it to be the way is more like it. So may I ask our biggest challenge is explaining it to family! What’s your “situation” on that?

Flhrmoto 09-03-2023 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pleasureseekhers (Post 102764)
Wow I would love this situation. Congrats! So how excited are you to see her pregnant again with another by him? And would you like that to be the way it is from now on? My wife and I have decided that her next time is when she is fertile and we only want it bareback and filled deep we both agree that what ever happens is perhaps meant to be and she asked me if I would be ok with it and I said 110% yes! Ok isn’t the feeling love it to be the way is more like it. So may I ask our biggest challenge is explaining it to family! What’s your “situation” on that?

She wants to have one more, and then get fixed so she can take endless raw black cock with no worry. It is very exciting.

She really doesn’t have any family left. My family thinks we’re swingers, so we just told them it was an accident with a black couple. What they don’t know is that she’s a full on BBC slut.

Pleasureseekhers 09-04-2023 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flhrmoto (Post 102772)
She wants to have one more, and then get fixed so she can take endless raw black cock with no worry. It is very exciting.

She really doesn’t have any family left. My family thinks we’re swingers, so we just told them it was an accident with a black couple. What they don’t know is that she’s a full on BBC slut.

We thought about perhaps saying we went out one night and things got a little kinky lol it’s hard to say how that will work…

Sorayugiman 02-07-2024 09:56 PM

Quote:

Thats so hot, I want that so badly for myself. Im wanting at least a few black babies.

thebodyofgod 02-08-2024 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorayugiman (Post 103864)
Thats so hot, I want that so badly for myself. Im wanting at least a few black babies.

Dm me to make it happen

VictoriaNor 02-19-2024 12:41 AM

Lucky wife

She is so lucky having such support having a white hubby!

Sorayugiman 03-09-2024 10:06 AM

Still looking to get knocked up with a black baby myself. My hubby is all on board with it.

Rex Havoc 03-09-2024 11:00 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!! Very happy for you! It must be great to have a checkerboard family!!