Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Pulling out (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/17255-pulling-out.html)

NUBIAN PRINCE 39 10-06-2023 03:42 PM

Pulling out

If you were fucking a woman raw and she asked you to pull out before cumming, would u?

EdieG01 10-07-2023 03:26 AM

Pulling out

Well from my experience as the one getting poked the only time a guy will pull out is if he wants to spray on some part of my body or down my throat. Otherwise even if agreed upon prior you’re gonna get bred. Right from the first time to everytime, but really isn’t that what we want anyway

stevn69 10-09-2023 09:12 PM

Probably not

Quote:

Originally Posted by NUBIAN PRINCE 39 (Post 103012)
If you were fucking a woman raw and she asked you to pull out before cumming, would u?

We started going bare and each bull said he’d pull out but watching him fuck my wife every way possible, making her cum and cry out like she’s never done, of course he’s gonna claim her pussy as I watch. First one shot first two pumps deep in her and then put rest on her belly. He smiled at me as he ran his cum covered cock up and down her pussy lips as she said “that feels nice”.
So he slid his cock up onto her belly into his cum and dragged it down across her lips.
All she could do is say “Mmmm” and he pushed more inside her lips. He smiled again and pulled out and went to get cleaned up.
Yes if you go bare enjoy your bulls cum.

Lildsnacks 10-11-2023 03:53 PM

Creampie only

4 Attachment(s)
Clearly creampie only!

NUBIAN PRINCE 39 10-20-2023 02:28 PM

Are u pregnant with a black baby?

BBC Whore 10-20-2023 07:15 PM

Wanna get bred

3 Attachment(s)
I never ask men to pull out before cumming �� The feeling of a huge cock pumping a load of cum in my cunt or ass is just amazing ���� Eventually I wanna get bred by blacks and Muslims after all…

EdieG01 10-22-2023 04:13 AM

Cream pies only for me

Looks like Lidl has shown her proof.
The first black guy to cream me was when I was 17 and he was 25. Fortunately the two doses of his seed were not timed correctly.
The second guy however planed his seeds correctly in my then 42 yr old womb. Taking him in was much more fun then pushing out his son

nrbill 10-22-2023 12:53 PM

My wife had me pulling out for about 25 years, until she hit menopause, and then I got to eat my own creampies all the time. Then, she began a denial program in 2011, which led to becoming pussy free in February of 2017. I'm coming up to 7 years without pussy, so I don't have to worry about pulling out anymore. I didn't think much about it when I was pulling out, but looking back, not cumming in my wife for 25 years was completely insane.

tr06904 10-28-2023 11:55 AM

I usually ask again when they are on the brink of one of their orgasms. If they still say pull out (which is unusual), then it is going down their throat. We don't waste black DNA.

cumbbc 10-28-2023 02:51 PM

I'd like to be black to on your lips
hmmm
It's good for the balls

jimbrowski 10-29-2023 09:58 AM

She doesn't have to ask me shit because I'm pulling out anyway.
Two close calls where the married women didn't know if it was me or their husbands who got them pregnant and quite a few midway calls.

R3bb3ca84 10-30-2023 08:41 AM

She doesn't want you to pull out she just fears becoming pregnant, just hold her tight and cum as deep as you can inside and dont pull out for a while.

JMNBABE1 11-03-2023 04:15 PM

Hoping!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdieG01 (Post 103091)
Looks like Lidl has shown her proof.
The first black guy to cream me was when I was 17 and he was 25. Fortunately the two doses of his seed were not timed correctly.
The second guy however planed his seeds correctly in my then 42 yr old womb. Taking him in was much more fun then pushing out his son

I am similar age, and hoping to get back involved with BBC now that the lockdown is over. Would LOVE to find the right guy and throw caution to the wind and HOPE to have his baby in my belly before year end!! Hubby is on board and we want to do this while we are still young enough to enjoy raising one more. J (the horny today wife)

LatinaOnlyForBbc 11-03-2023 08:47 PM

I prefer them to nutt inside with out telling me

It’s a turn to know I might get pregnant with a black baby

Flhrmoto 11-04-2023 03:06 AM

Creampie

4 Attachment(s)
My wife usually ends up begging for him to cum in her even if the original plan was to pull out. But on the times she didn’t, he usually came in her anyway. You can see what it got her

LatinaOnlyForBbc 11-04-2023 04:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flhrmoto (Post 103190)
My wife usually ends up begging for him to cum in her even if the original plan was to pull out. But on the times she didn’t, he usually came in her anyway. You can see what it got her

I see she is already pregnant

stevn69 12-09-2023 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 (Post 103184)
I am similar age, and hoping to get back involved with BBC now that the lockdown is over. Would LOVE to find the right guy and throw caution to the wind and HOPE to have his baby in my belly before year end!! Hubby is on board and we want to do this while we are still young enough to enjoy raising one more. J (the horny today wife)

Damn we had thought about her getting pregnant from one of her bulls in our early 40s too as she always asked them to pull out and cum on her but they always shoot their first shot deep and then pull out. One guy didn’t even pretend. He looked at me and said “she’s so tight “ and “fuck I’m cumming.”.I said put it deep and he emptied his balls. My wife smiled at me and enjoyed his hot cum. She cleaned his cock with her mouth them mounted him. She looked at me and said he’s already in me and started riding and he came 3 more times in her. We talked on the ride home and said we will see what happens and raise the baby if she is pregnant. Her pill worked and she’s been went bareback with other BbCs after.
A month later she had a thick cock stretch her and fill her but she forgot her gynecologist appt was a week later. During exam he asked her if she was sexually active, knowing well that after seeing her pussy for 25 years not stretched out by my average cock like this BBC did. He asked her if she used any extra protection and she said just the pill and he offered to tie her tubes putting in medical record a necessary procedure.
After recovery she has been barrback and full of cum since.

anthonyd423 12-19-2023 03:09 PM

I love watching my cum shoot across various parts of a woman's body. It's akin to marking your territory/ property.

lammie 12-19-2023 06:04 PM

Never waste black cum, but cherish it

Wifesharertoo 12-21-2023 12:39 AM

My wife is a leave it in her type.Shes doesnt like a man to pull out but if you pull out and shoot on her face i guarantee she will never have sex with you again.

screwnut 12-22-2023 03:22 PM

My wife love's black lovers to cum in her if they want to pull out she wants it in her mouth to swallow every drop I love seeing her with black guys they make her cum multiple times like I never could

hotkitty4u2 12-22-2023 08:25 PM

Live life on the edge, pun intended

kenthestud 12-23-2023 01:51 AM

If a woman asks me to pull out, I will. But 50% of the time if not more she will change her mind and let me cum inside her.

JMNBABE1 01-18-2024 05:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimbrowski (Post 103133)
She doesn't have to ask me shit because I'm pulling out anyway.
Two close calls where the married women didn't know if it was me or their husbands who got them pregnant and quite a few midway calls.

Would you pull out even if I was BEGGING you to cum in me and knock me up with your baby?! And we had talked ahead of time about a pregnancy, and would expect nothing from you other than to continue to see each other during and after the pregnancy (if you wanted to)? I hope yo make this a reality SOON!! J (the wife)

JMNBABE1 01-18-2024 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nrbill (Post 103092)
My wife had me pulling out for about 25 years, until she hit menopause, and then I got to eat my own creampies all the time. Then, she began a denial program in 2011, which led to becoming pussy free in February of 2017. I'm coming up to 7 years without pussy, so I don't have to worry about pulling out anymore. I didn't think much about it when I was pulling out, but looking back, not cumming in my wife for 25 years was completely insane.

My husband has been on Condom Only sex with me since November 2012, when I agreed to be faithful to my Boss.Lover at the time. We have made the decision that the next time I get pregnant, it will DEFINITELY be by someone else, not hubby. Now that my affair with my Boss/Lover has ended, my desires for an Black pregnany have come ROARING back!!

J (the wife)