Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 06-29-2010, 01:48 AM

"A big cock is of little comfort in a poor family"

The circus goes on as long as hubby is willing to pay the bills.

Old 06-29-2010, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inter6955 View Post
Has any husband experienced their wife leaving them and divorcing them after getting fucked by BBC? Has this happened in the cuckold situation too?
I would never ever leave my husband. Although I was unsure at the begining to sleep with black men as my husband wanted, I am glad I did it, at the begining I did it for him, but now I am more satisfied with my black lovers, than I have ever been. I am a wife and mother at home and my husband has given me the freedom to be a slut for him and black men. Haveing my husband there while I am being fucked by these men is as much a thrill for me as it is for my husband seeing me being used by these men. I feel safe, and I feel free to let these men do what ever they want to me. My husband has even arranged a group of five, extreamely well endowed black men to gang bang me, I loved being the centre of attension of all those men. I would never have been able to experience that on my own. I was free to enjoy myself, knowing that afterwards, my husband was there to look after me and take me home. I love him more now than I did before we went down this road. I am grateful to him for letting me enjoy all the cocks that I have had so far. I would never have had this opportunaty to enjoy myself with black men with out him. I know for sure that my husband loves me, he is proud of me for taking all the big black cocks that I have had so far.

Never
Old 06-29-2010, 03:49 PM

Default Never

I endorse all that wvhotwife and tel have said here.

I too would never have ventured into this lifestyle if it hadn't been with hubbys encouragement.

Clearly it was something that he was keen for us to try out in the first instance, but once I was convinced that he really wanted to see me broaden my experience ( I genuinely was a virgin when I married - catholic up bringing and all that!) and be sexually satisfied I nervously entered into the fantasy.

I love him very much and would never consider leaving him, but our sex life had begun to dwindle a bit after 10 years and a couple of kids. The silly man was concerned that, as I can still turn a few heads when I'm dressed up, that I might be tempted to have an affair and eventually leave him for someone else.

I love the thrill of being fucked by my black bull and hubby gets mega turned on knowing that I am out with him and will return home with my pussy full of cum. Hubby loves to get me ready and choose my lingerie before a meeting and we both find it so very erotic and naughty to have the experience of having this prim and proper white wife regularly serviced by bbc.

He says that he gets a great deal of satisfaction knowing that he has 'provided' for my sexual needs and desires and I get the satisfaction - lol.

But he remains my rock and cuckolding is some spice that we both enjoy.

xxHelen