Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Denied sex from hubby
Old 06-09-2010, 12:51 PM

Default Denied sex from hubby

For the ladies, has your bull ever banned you from having sex with your husband?
I have read about a bull telling his "so called married white bitch" to stop shaving her legs for a month, every night she went to bed with her husband he became less and less interested overtime, in making love to his wife, so in the long run the bull was denying him his own wife's pussy, she was more than willing to do this as for she was still getting her freak on with her BBC. The bull would also tell her to stop shaving under her arm pits and after a hot and sweaty afternoon fuck session he would plaster his cum all over her face, tits and hair and demand that she not take a shower until morning, that night she would be in bed with hubby and the smell of the bulls sex and dried cum became just another turn off that led to more sexual frustration for the husband. After about 6 months her lover moved away, he wanted her to stop taking her birth control and she refused so I tend to think he just moved on. Just wondering if anyone had anything similar to this happen to them?

Old 06-09-2010, 04:22 PM

If that is all necessary for that bull to get a wife addicted to his bbc, then I am wondering if it is a BBC

Old 06-21-2010, 09:07 PM

The only time I let my husband "fuck" me is after my guy has completely stretched out and cum in my pussy. And by fuck I mean he can stick his little white dick in me for a few strokes so I can let him feel what a real cock is supposed to do to a pussy. His cum is NOT allowed in me.