Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Is it my business???
Old 07-12-2010, 11:22 PM

Default Is it my business???

I am basically wondering if I should tell my white buddy that our black buddy has been fucking his gf behind his back... Its a terrible situation, I am room mates with the black dude and we're good friends... play football together... We all party a lot together and I had suspicion of him and the other guys gf foolin around for a while now... The other night I could hear noises and went out and just happened to walk in on them going at it on our living room floor... She lied and says that they only did it that once, but my black friend tells me that they've done it a lot and, its been going on for months... The thing is that my white buddy is obsessed with the girl, she's really hot by the way, and will go crazy if he finds out... the black guy wants to come clean but hasn't done it yet, and I don't think he will...

Old 07-13-2010, 12:51 AM

yeah its your business. you should have joined in..maybe took a picture or two.posted them. its very much your business!! share the wealth

Keep your mouth shut
Old 07-13-2010, 02:58 AM

Default Keep your mouth shut

Personally, I think you should keep your mouth shut. By saying something you will be hurting three people and will probably lose all three as friends.

My sister is married with two beautiful little girls, however, she is a dedicated black cock slut. But if her husband ever found out he would probably divorce her and then try to take the girls away from her. Therefore, my sister has to keeps all of her sexual afairs a secret from her husband and in-laws. My sister's husband is a good man and father, however, he is not very sexually adventurous, and his white-christian views stop him form even considering a mixing of the races. Therefore, I help my sister fulfill her sexual need for big black cock -- she comes to my house to fuck her black boyfriends. And I would never consider hurting her or her family by opening my mouth about her business!!!!! Besides, she allows me to watch whenever she is getting fucked by one of her black bulls! Now, why would I want to destroy that???

Old 07-14-2010, 03:38 AM

If you want to stay friends with any of these people , then keep your mouth shut, If you don't then tell , me personally I'd keep my mouth shut, I would not want to be known as a snitch.

Old 07-14-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolmholio View Post
yeah its your business. you should have joined in..maybe took a picture or two.posted them. its very much your business!! share the wealth
lol... ya, believe me, ud love to see pics of this girl fuckin... won't happen unfortunately... I love IR sex and was deff turned on seein her ridin him but She'd never let me photograph her... my gf never will either sadly...

Old 07-14-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by niteflyer2 View Post
If you want to stay friends with any of these people , then keep your mouth shut, If you don't then tell , me personally I'd keep my mouth shut, I would not want to be known as a snitch.
my black buddy wouldn't consider me a snitch... i don't wanna be a cock block either... i think they are considering telling him and then she's going to just start seeing the black guy, bc apparently its more than just sexual for them now anyway... i just feel bad for the white guy (andrew) bc he was going to propose to the girl this yr... He's going to have a tough time with it.. Lol and its going to be funny when this girl's parents meet her new bf!!! They are not very open minded... I'm just jealous anyone gets to fuck this girl..