Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

rules
Old 07-11-2010, 10:28 PM

Default rules

i'm wondering about the rules other bbc's make their white sluts follow? what are the general rules she has to follow in order to get the bbc?

Old 07-12-2010, 03:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craptastic31 View Post
i'm wondering about the rules other bbc's make their white sluts follow? what are the general rules she has to follow in order to get the bbc?
Approach your bbc target, and say "Hello, I like bbc!" That allways works for me! I'll be up in her within the half hour!
JohntheDM

clarification
Old 07-12-2010, 03:57 AM

Default clarification

[QUOTE=johnthedm;8839]Approach your bbc target, and say "Hello, I like bbc!" That allways works for me! I'll be up in her within the half hour!
JohntheDM[/QUOT

looking more for rules white slut is required to follow. for example, my white bitch is required to suck my cock every day. i'm looking for comments on the things other bbc's force white wives to do in order to assert dominance and ownership.

Last edited by craptastic31; 07-12-2010 at 04:04 AM.. Reason: clarification of meaning