Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Summer is here and Romance is in the air .....
Old 07-06-2011, 11:36 AM

Default Summer is here and Romance is in the air .....

Well summer is here and romance is in the air ... for some new and strange "Big Black Cock"! Chris (my hubby) would like to see me take on more than one black cock at the same time! Like for instance of full fledged gang bang! I don't know if that will happen any time soon but the thought of it makes me tingle between you know where! With the right people I think I could do something like that and enjoy it!
I can only imagine what it would be like to take on three or four well hung, horny and handsome black guys at the same time! Chris says he can arrange it ... so-o-o ... I haven't told him yet but I've got myself all excited just thinking about it that I'll be disappointed if he doesn't! Oh, well! He hasn't disappointed yet! I'd be very interested in knowing if anyone out there ever really participated in such an event, how often and what it was like the first time you took part in one?

Old 07-07-2011, 03:29 AM

Ive done both. I have participated and also organize them. I would have to say one every couple months or so for about 5 years. All the women were beautiful and horny as hell!!!! I didnt partake in a single flop of a party.

BUT, one lady who was a knock out on her own was married to a gay guy.. Dont get me wrong, I dont mind male on male contact, like when shes sucking to cocks at the same time,,, or during a DP, but having a guy sucking your balls as your fucking his wife doggie is a bit strange... thankfully I busted a nut before he got under her when it was my turn.. He sure didnt waste any time sucking my cum from her pussy.

I can tell you tho. If you want 4 guys, invite 10. some guys are all talk,, and you could be getting your brains fucked out in the very next room and they wont get off the sofa to get some.. So plan on more, and take what ya get.

If you would like more info, PM me. I'll help as much as I can.

Tags
bbc, gang bang, gangbang bbc