Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/2157-what-outfits-should-we-wear-turn-black-guys.html)

ciara6969 08-02-2010 07:55 PM

What outfits should we wear to turn on the black guys?

What sort of clothes turn on the black guys the most? do you like to see someone in a uniform or dressed up anyway? i have posted some pics dreesed up,do they get you going or do yous prefer total nude.

deansalty 08-02-2010 08:05 PM

We like whatever u feel makes u sexy.

ella069 08-16-2010 07:59 AM

: P[QUOTE = deansalty ; 9.639 ] Ci piace ciņ che sento u fa u sexy. [/ QUOTE]

dashinglad2010 08-16-2010 09:29 PM

That's simple, Mini skirt, slut ankle bracelet, big-loop earrings, make-up, and of course, slutty high heels. That always turns me on. For that get up is an official slut wife's uniform.

AnnieeRedd 08-16-2010 10:55 PM

I've worn everythiing from similar to what dashing lad said to wearing a traditional looking Caftan made from traditional African material (it was tailored in nice and tight though ;) )
Usually pretty high heels too but not always

cumnsmile2 08-16-2010 11:34 PM

what to wear?

1 Attachment(s)
The most popular for me is a school girl outfit. It always gets me a good hard fucking deep. But in public meetings I have found that black guys like a black mini skirt (no panties) and a see through top (no bra) Again I like to dress up cause WOW! you usually get big loads!

migtor23 08-16-2010 11:41 PM

migtor23

short skirt and pumps

teewest 08-17-2010 12:42 AM

since it's still summer, a short sun dress no longer than mid-thigh is a sure fire way to get bros drooling. even better if it's kind of a sheer, clingy material. that shows her ass. if by chance her ass jiggles when she walks. she's gonna have hard dicks all around her everywhere she goes. bros will looking at her like an ice cream cone on a hot day!!!

holly.bil 08-17-2010 01:24 AM

We don't do much clubbing these days but when we do, I wear a tight short skirt and light colored blouse or sweater with no bra and heels. In the summer it is too hot for stockings but in the winter I like to wear them. I have worn an anklet, that my husband, got me but not always.

johnthedm 08-17-2010 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ciara6969 (Post 9638)
What sort of clothes turn on the black guys the most? do you like to see someone in a uniform or dressed up anyway? i have posted some pics dreesed up,do they get you going or do yous prefer total nude.

I like a business suit and glasses myself! You know knee length skirt with a split, frilly blouse and jacket! Slowly peel it off to reveal, stockings, and matching bra, and let down the hair! Leave the glasses and heels on! I want to see your face turn red upon penetration! With the glasses on it's incredible! Pumping a white pussy and/or ass til she's speaking in "tongues" makes me cum like a waterhose!