Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Brothers who "Enjoy" white women
Old 08-21-2010, 05:50 PM

Default Brothers who "Enjoy" white women

This is for a specific group of black men like myself. First for those who this is not for, if you just want to split it and quit. this post is not for you. If you are a let me get a nut and leave type of guy, this is not for you either! If you are the type of guy that enjoys the whole thing....start to finish....the moment you see her until you leave. This is for you!! those of us who dig the whole scene, from when you first see her in the room. enjoying her looks, smile and her beauty! to taking time kissing those sweet lips watching her get filled with passion and hot desire! to tasting her sweet body with no rush at all. to fucking her in a way that lets her know you want her. for hundreds of years there has been the desire in black men to love white women, and during that same time they have wanted black men to love them. there is a dynamic between the two, always has been and always will be. so cheers to the brothers who "ENJOY" them, and the "Baby Dolls" who allow them to.

I totally agree...
Old 08-21-2010, 10:23 PM

Default I totally agree...

Its more than getting a nut, its the chase, the excitement, the lust too much to describe but I'm agree %150, thats real enjoyment.

Old 08-22-2010, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewest View Post
This is for a specific group of black men like myself. First for those who this is not for, if you just want to split it and quit. this post is not for you. If you are a let me get a nut and leave type of guy, this is not for you either! If you are the type of guy that enjoys the whole thing....start to finish....the moment you see her until you leave. This is for you!! those of us who dig the whole scene, from when you first see her in the room. enjoying her looks, smile and her beauty! to taking time kissing those sweet lips watching her get filled with passion and hot desire! to tasting her sweet body with no rush at all. to fucking her in a way that lets her know you want her. for hundreds of years there has been the desire in black men to love white women, and during that same time they have wanted black men to love them. there is a dynamic between the two, always has been and always will be. so cheers to the brothers who "ENJOY" them, and the "Baby Dolls" who allow them to.
The whole nine yards and then some! A steady fuck-buddy/friend-with-bennys/lover type deal! One who's nasty/freaky as I am and can get buck wild allong with me! 30-70, married or single! We can talk about old movies, ideas, events and ourselves! Adeeper connection makes the sex so much better!

Old 08-22-2010, 01:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teewest View Post
And cheers to you you started this thread. You just nailed it on the head there. I enjoy white women from the time I see them in sex high heels to the hot-sex part, and then finally the end confirming that I love her indeed. And they need that from us brothers because they're obviously not getting such passionate and intimate attention at home from their white hubby counterpart. Yes, it's our job to make sure she's satisfied in ways she'd never dreamed of. And love her the same. I know I do.

TeeWest: You Clown!
Old 08-22-2010, 01:05 PM

Default TeeWest: You Clown!

Listen, fool! White women and Black Men only come in this room to do one thing and one thing only.....TO FUCK EACH OTHER! THAT'S IT! THAT'S ALL!

Cut all this lovely dubby shit out. If you are looking for love, then take your cupcake acting ass to match.com! This a fuck website only!

Now, I will take your questions.

Only a black man can wear a white woman out in bed.

Old 08-22-2010, 02:15 PM

So right D.O.C.. white guys do nothing for me, only a black guy can wear me out in bed and then only after he has filled all my three holes with black seed.

d o c did you buy this
Old 08-22-2010, 11:12 PM

Default d o c did you buy this

I didn't think so! How do you know what everyone comes here for! you talk to them all? Did they tell you that? You just an ignorant ass clown who has no intelligence... none... zero... homey, so the problem is you only understand ebonics... I think that ass is a lil sweet too!!! you ain't never gonna see me GO TO ONE OF YOUR POST ARGUING with you.... never home boy for one thing i do not give a damn what you say, i have no interest in men on here. second you sound like a woman... you a lil gay twink or what? son the world is much bigger than the projects you from... listen to me son i'm trying to teach you something here before that anger problem gets you in prison or gets you sent back to prison. you one person there are thousands of others if you want to tell people what to do. get your own site call it niggas gone wild.com there you can tell people what to do. in the words of that great negro hood poet snoop dawg DON"T HATE APPRECIATE. so man up homey talk like a real man you scaring me son... real man don't read another man post and start acting like a jilted (KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS SON IF NOT GRAB A WEBSTERS DICTIONARY) woman!!! to many beautiful women on here to be talking to you son. quit wasting my time go play dice or something.

Last edited by teewest; 08-22-2010 at 11:21 PM..

To all ilr readers
Old 08-23-2010, 12:08 AM

Default To all ilr readers

My apoligies that my posts turned into a crass debate. Maybe the young fellow will stick to posts more to his liking. I had hoped the disclaimer at the beginning of the post, would discourage all those with different sentiments from engaging in it. It appears there are those who lack basic reasoning skills. Who for whatever reason fail to comprehend, that these posts offer differing opinions and that you should ONLY. Engage in the ones that share your particular point of view. anyway happy hunting!!!

Old 08-23-2010, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dashinglad2010 View Post
And cheers to you you started this thread. You just nailed it on the head there. I enjoy white women from the time I see them in sex high heels to the hot-sex part, and then finally the end confirming that I love her indeed. And they need that from us brothers because they're obviously not getting such passionate and intimate attention at home from their white hubby counterpart. Yes, it's our job to make sure she's satisfied in ways she'd never dreamed of. And love her the same. I know I do.
my wife would enjoy some black