Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Cuckold Lifestyle
Old 02-27-2014, 08:18 PM

Default Cuckold Lifestyle

How did you get into the Lifestyle of letting a black bull fuck your wife/girlfriend ?

How & why I Became a cummthirsty cucky
Old 02-27-2014, 10:00 PM

Default How & why I Became a cummthirsty cucky

It all started with my 2nd wife now ex. She saw how hard my lil dick would get when I was allowed to fuck her, & when I would lick up my own cum-pie. And she would always tell me about all the other guys that had cocks the size of a beer bottle .''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' Even though it hurt ,my lil dick would get rock hard & pre-cumm droolin & of course she would take notice............................................ She was a hair dresser & had Mondays off soo Sun nite was her (out with the girls nite). & of course I bought it . She wouldnt cum home until 4o am. Then go to the bath room & wash & change to cumm to bed . This went on for a while I started getting some friends tellin me how she acting at the clubs. So I started going thru the hamper & found her panties all full of cummmmm & not mine............................................. So I brought this up to her & to my amazement she just told me that she was fuckin other guys & their cocks were huge. & She wasnt shy about tellin me how she would flirt & literally grab their cocks after a few close dances so she knew they were hung.............................. I was in in tears & my lil dick was hard . & she took notice & ran with that . She told me I could leave or stay & deal with it ......................................... That she is a Size Queen. So I stayed & dealt with it & boy did things change Fast. Now when she came home she didnt hide anything . She would cumm straight in the bedroom & wake me if I was sleeping & tell & show me how much fuckin & how many.............................................. & have me undress her & then she would jump on my face with cumm soaked panties & tell me to suck the cumm thru . Then to take them off & she would push all the cummm from her ass & pussy into my mouth & face.Of course her back was to me so she could see my lil dick droolin hard .................................................. .......... She started callin me her lil joto from that point on.( Spanish for fag. ).......................................... I really got to enjoy all this & even the taste of all that cummmm. This went on like this for a short time . Until one day when I came home from work , she had gone shopping for all for her lil joto . My presents consisted of an enema bag & nozzle & 2 dildos that looked like cocks. one is 8x6.25 the other is 9x7.25 . .................................................. .........She told me she is going to train me to handle them balls deep in both my cummm luvin throat & boi-pussy & she wanted me clean. She didnt want a messy joto.............................................. .... It took less then a month & I could & can take the Big one all the way she luved the training & I was starting to enjoy her attention & the (FULL) feeling of being a size queen joto.............................................. ....... So things changed again she started cummin home Much earlier with (Surprise )Her Studs & to my amazement They were huge Black Guys that knew of my new skills .................................................. . Now I kinda saw this cumming BUT I was in SHOCK & my heart was RACING when she told me to get my toys & show them.............................................. .. No matter how hard I protested they wanted to see. & unless I wanted to leave ............................I was to strip & put on a cock suckin & boi-pussy fuckin show for all of them.............................................. ....... I do have to say also I really did want to see these two Black Bulls COCKS. So I gave them what they wanted & ohh how they laughed at my lil hard droolin dick & tellin me how much of a faggot I am. .................................................. .....Then to get on my knees & take out their COCKS . & Ohhhh fuck that was it ,I was soo blown away by their awesome size I just dove open mouth & throat . Fuck I luved the smell taste & feel of that Huge Cock in my mouth & throat. I luved gagging on it ,.................................... He was BIGGER THEN MY TOYS.................................... My ex was laughing & telling me she knew all along she could turn her str8 masculine hubby into a cock-suckin faggot. & I was blowin a load of cummm with out touchin my lil dick.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, , & by now Bill had a hand full of my head & was fuckin my slobbing throat balls deep tellin my ex how good she did training her faggot cocksucker ........................................... I over heard her tellin her other Stud John to fuck the faggots pussy since It was already gaping & lubed from my toys. He showed no mercy he just lined up & buried his cock in my gaping boi-pussy . He was a lil smaller then my big toy .................................................. .. .The feeling of REAL COCKS abusing my throat & pussy was mind blowing . .........................The ex had taken her clothes off & Bill was suckin on her dollar sized dark areolas on her d cup tits while coaching them both on................................ Bill already knew I was a cummmthirsty cummm gobbler so he was tellin me my reward was cummin. He pulled my face sooo hard into his shaved smooth Black pubic bone & sprayed 8 huge loads into my belly . .........................................Just when I thought I might get a breath John pulls out of my faggot pussy & spins me around to cummmm all over my face. & the ex used his cock to feed it all to me. ............................................Then I was told to get dressed with the remaining cummm on my face & hair & get them some more alcohol.............................. So they could fuck my wife . & not to try & clean up at all. Or they would kick my faggot ass & I wouldnt be allowed to be their cummm pig faggot slave......................................... I couldnt believe how much I luved the humiliation of it all and the girl at the 7 eleven lookin , & what she must have thought ... All that has been over 18 yrs ago & I miss that part of the marriage desperately.

Last edited by doog1959; 02-27-2014 at 10:10 PM..

My wife started at a New Years eve party
Old 02-28-2014, 07:12 AM

Default My wife started at a New Years eve party

When we got married she had just finished high school and had not even turned 18 yet. I was 20 when we started our adventures. A little about her 5' tall and 106 pounds, lt. brown hair, and a true set of 36DD breasts and those breasts were the trigger that would light her fires. Once you would start to kiss, suck, fondle, tit fuck them, her pussy would get really wet and then she wanted some cock.
A few months after we had gotten married and of course we are experimenting with everything we could think of, having made use of all of her openings with toys, we had done role playing, she really enjoyed the part of being picked up by a stranger or the naughty school girl, we were laying in bed pillow talking about what we wanted to try and I asked her if she ever thought of actually doing a man that she didn't know. She admitted that she had thought about it but she didn't know how I would feel about it. I told her that I had already given it some thought and it would be O K with me as long as I knew about it and that I was close by in case anything went wrong.
The months went by and it was New Year's and we were invited to a party that was being held at my forman's house, I worked construction in those days and as far as any of my co-workers knew I was single. This would be the first time that we would use the story that she is my married sister and that she is my house-keeper because her husband is in jail and will be for 5 more years.
As the evening gets closer to midnight she has been spending a lot of the evening flirting with 3 of the single guys there, dancing and a little kissing and laughing and talking. As she refills her cup of spiked punch she whispers to me that she is interested in slipping off to one of the bedrooms with "Willie" if it's allright with me. I told her "If that's what you want to do it's fine with me." Her choice of her first stranger caught me by suprise. Willie is a young black man that I work with, but on the other hand he is a lot of fun to be around and he is a clean cut sharp guy.
Not too long after our conversation I don't see her or him anywhere in the room, so I am sure that they have slipped off to one of the bedrooms. I made my way across the room on the pretex of finding the restroom and I go upstairs in search of a little married woman who is about to share her pussy for the first time and also be her first time with a black man. The hallway is fairly dark and I walked all the way to the end and I did use the rest room and then I listened at the first bedroom door and I could just barely make out some sounds inside so as quietly as possible I turn the knob and peek inside, there is a nightstand light on and I realize that it's the forman's wife and Tony one of the other guys on the crew and he is banging her ass like she is a three-dollar hooker, I closed the door as quietly as I had opened it and moved on to the next one and when I looked in, there they were. They were both completely naked and Willie is eating her pussy like he's starving and she is sucking on his black cock that is about as thick as I am (I'm 6" long fairly thick) but he's 1 1/2" to 2" longer, so he;s about 8". A few minutes of this mutual enjoyment and she pulls his dick out of her mouth and said "Fuck me now." Now Willie is nobodys fool he turned around and got in between her legs and I could see him rubbing his cock up and down her slit and I took my first picture of her with somebody other than her husband getting into her pussy. They were so preoccupied that they didn't even notice.
Willie worked the head in and she kept her legs wide open as he started to pump his cock in and out of her going deeper with each stroke and the deeper he gets the more she starts to moan until he is all the way in and he holds himself there for a moment and she puts her hands on each side of his face and pulls him to her for a kiss and then says " Fuck me hard with that big cock". Willie pulled back a little and hooked his arms around her legs and started to slowly fuck her and every half minute or so he would increase the pace and pump her harder, until after maybe 7-8 minutes her is pounding her like there's no tomorrow and she is at times saying "OH YES FUCK ME, THAT'S IT FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG DICK, OH YEAH FUCK ME". I can see that as he pounds his dick into her she is turning her pussy up to meet each thrust. "I'M COMING AGAIN" is the next thing I hear along with the slapping of flesh until he gives her one more deep stroke and holds himself there and she said "Oh yes fill my belly with that hot juice, give it all to me."
Willie lets her legs down and she wraps them around his ass because she really likes for the cock that's in her to stay as long as possible and it helps to keep the cum in her. As they lay there catching their breath Willie asks her if she thinks that her brother (me) would mind if they went out sometime. She said "I'll ask him but I don't think that he will mind." While I'm standing there watching I see her starting to rock her hips up and down on his dick and after a few minutes of this she said "You're getting hard again aren't you." He started to work his dick in and out of her, but after a couple of minutes he pulled out and told her to get on her hands and knees, she did and he proceeded to pound her again until they had both gotten off again. I quietly closed the door and went back to the party. Willie came downstairs about 10 minutes later but she didn't come back to the party for about a half hour. she had taken her time and had straightened herself up, had fixed her make-up and combed her hair and she was smiling that big pretty smile of hers.
It was about 2:00 a.m. so we thanked our hosts and said our good byes and went home. We were both rather quiet until we layed down on the bed and she said "Did you enjoy the show?" as I climbed in between her legs and slid my dick into my first piece of sloppy seconds and I told her that it was very hot and that she could do this any time she wanted. She said "O K but you have to be there just like tonight. " I told her I wouldn't miss it for anything as I added my juice to Willie's.
The first picture is of Willie pounding her with his big dick and the second is her sucking him back to life so that he can fuck her doggie style. These pictures are old and have been stashed away for years. Sorry that they are not as sharp as today's digital pictures.

Cuckold Lifestyle-willie-new-years.jpg
Attached Thumbnails
Cuckold Lifestyle-willie-giving-him-head.jpg   Cuckold Lifestyle-willie-her-first-time.jpg   Cuckold Lifestyle-willie-he-s-balls-deep.jpg  

Last edited by gatorrdw; 03-01-2014 at 01:46 PM.. Reason: found the rest of the photos