Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Interracial Role-Play (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/2305-interracial-role-play.html)

dashinglad2010 08-27-2010 06:56 PM

Interracial Role-Play

OK people, I know my last thread damn near started WWIII on here (lol), so if it's any consolation to you all, I apologize for stepping on people's toes in here. Alright, now moving forward I have played the role-play theme with white wives before and it's fun as hell. You get to choose the theme, the material to buy including the clothes to wear, and you also choose the script and scenario. I've done the hooker/john theme in public by picking up this one guy's hot wife off the street in New Orleans, bringing her back tot he hotel, and fucking the hell out of her. it was fun too.

So then, I ask you all what is your favorite role-play theme? Discuss.:cool:

Sandraa 03-05-2012 08:19 AM

The "Fix it" men

I am always dreaming up scenarios that Involve black studs comIng to my house to fix or remodel stuff. I dress seductively and seduce them every time . Hey, it's my fantasy and so I always get banged to my hearts content. I would always be breaking or sabatoging something to ensure a steady supply of studly black handymen.

NeoGen85 03-05-2012 10:24 AM

I had a ex-girlfriend who wanted to play the slave master's daughter messing around with Toby. But we couldn't keep a straight face due to the historical content of it all. Not mention us being young. But that's as close as I got to role playing.

Mustang Alley 03-06-2012 01:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dashinglad2010 (Post 10824)
OK people, I know my last thread damn near started WWIII on here (lol),ss.:cool:

Lol and what thread was that? Guess I'm gonna have to search for it :p

Oh and voted ;)

thetaylorbear 03-06-2012 04:14 AM

My hand is raised for...

Cheerleader/Athlete ... & why

" They Fuck "Winners Bay Bee !! "
:)

Mustang Alley 03-08-2012 06:03 PM

Landscaper
Handyman and repairman will get my vote/fantasy every time

thetaylorbear 03-08-2012 10:36 PM

Still the winner is...

Athlete / Cheerleader

I got the athlete covered.. I just need some Good Ol' Fashioned " Team Spirit "
And don't forget the " Pom Poms ! " or the "Skirt "
Two , Four , Six , Eight..Who Do We Appreciate !! ;)

Mustang Alley 03-09-2012 10:01 PM

LOL @ Taylor, you crazy!

Housewife is still ahead in votes!!

newblkman22 03-10-2012 03:16 AM

I vote teacher and student one of my biggest fantasies is to either be seduced or seduce a sexy older white woman. Mustang I would love for you to be in my scenario

Mustang Alley 03-10-2012 05:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by newblkman22 (Post 35004)
I vote teacher and student one of my biggest fantasies is to either be seduced or seduce a sexy older white woman. Mustang I would love for you to be in my scenario

Cool I can see myself dressed as a nun packing a ruler :D