Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How can I get a Black man to seduce my GF?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:32 AM

Default How can I get a Black man to seduce my GF?

So basically my girlfriend is a real cutie, 19, 140ish lbs, and about 5'6" (curvy but not chubby at all). Recently when discussing whether we had ever been attracted to anyone we have worked with, she stated that she found these two black guys she worked with attractive.

Now after hearing this I am interested in trying to get some black guys to try and seduce her and fuck her. Reason being, we are both very laid-back and open and I feel like if i ask her to do this, she would agree to fuck a black guy because I was interested in her doing so.

So I was thinking of searching for a small group of black guys on craigslist, give them her work address and gym address so they can hit on her and try to get her number in hopes of eventually fucking her. The goal at least one of them to seduce her, take pictures as proof, and then send them to me.

So I am wondering what are some tips I can give these guys to get her initial number and gain her interest? Once she is interested, it will be fairly easy for me to give them tips to get her in bed.

Also what would be the best approach to pull this off? At first I figured I would just tell the guys that I am her boyfriend, but it could backfire if they decide to tell her I contacted a bunch of guys for this goal. Should I pose as a friend of her's who hates her bf?

Give me your thoughts and ideas, thanks!

Already set
Old 03-28-2012, 03:47 PM

Default Already set

I'm thinking if she already is attracted to the tow black guys at work, just let her know that if she wants to act on it you'd be more than fine with it. Or suggest that it would REALLY turn you on to have her AFTER she's been used by them.

Keep us posted(or take pictures, wink)

Old 03-29-2012, 02:29 PM

ok i know this is probably going to be topical but i'd like some ideas on this also. my wife has had several affairs in the past , about 5 years ago, but none that i know of were with Black men. i know this because i found her car parked outside the house of one of our mutual "friends"..or i thought he was my friend and he was also a part time business partner with me. this went on every wed afternoon for 7 weeks that i know of..i know this because my wife had every wed afternoon of from the bank. i suspected something going on so drove by his place and then saw my wife's car there. i sat outside his place for hours. i sat there seeing how long she was there..and after about 2 hours i left. this happened every wed afternoon. i never knocked on the door which i guess i should have but just didn't get up enough "nerve" i guess. soo with all this that went on i'm sure she would be open to more..and hopefully with Black men.

Old 03-30-2012, 05:32 AM

That question gets asked here all the time so I really doubt you are going to get many replies. Do a search for old post, there is tons of suggestions there.

Old 03-30-2012, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sissy_sabrina View Post
ok i know this is probably going to be topical but i'd like some ideas on this also. my wife has had several affairs in the past , about 5 years ago, but none that i know of were with Black men. i know this because i found her car parked outside the house of one of our mutual "friends"..or i thought he was my friend and he was also a part time business partner with me. this went on every wed afternoon for 7 weeks that i know of..i know this because my wife had every wed afternoon of from the bank. i suspected something going on so drove by his place and then saw my wife's car there. i sat outside his place for hours. i sat there seeing how long she was there..and after about 2 hours i left. this happened every wed afternoon. i never knocked on the door which i guess i should have but just didn't get up enough "nerve" i guess. soo with all this that went on i'm sure she would be open to more..and hopefully with Black men.
the husband of the girl i see all the time did that and now i fuck her more then he does. be careful is all i'm saying.

Old 03-30-2012, 07:32 PM

See, if you ain't got the gonads to scope out a place and talk to a few black dudes that are acceptable to you than you should remove yourself from the equation. Try car salesman, they are socially adjusted, charming, direct and in the off hours need to unwind. First, do a q&a with a black salesman, then tell him your gf has to check it out something specific because she has you wrapped around her finger and is great in bed, etc.

You have an opportunity to get his name and number and let her do the work of flirting with him when you aren't around.

Don't let him find out that it's a ploy because he really doesn't deserve the truth.

Old 03-31-2012, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Black View Post
Don't let him find out that it's a ploy because he really doesn't deserve the truth.
I was really cool with your post until you said that Last sentence. That's total BS, he does deserve to know the truth Its BS like this that drives me crazy, treating Blk men like pawns, acting like its their duty to fk ur wife or treating them like a piece of meat.. As a matter of fact if the op was honest with the guy I'm sure the guy would be more than willing to help him out..

Old 03-31-2012, 08:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black4GF View Post
So basically my girlfriend is a real cutie, 19, 140ish lbs, and about 5'6" (curvy but not chubby at all). Recently when discussing whether we had ever been attracted to anyone we have worked with, she stated that she found these two black guys she worked with attractive.

Now after hearing this I am interested in trying to get some black guys to try and seduce her and fuck her. Reason being, we are both very laid-back and open and I feel like if i ask her to do this, she would agree to fuck a black guy because I was interested in her doing so.

So I was thinking of searching for a small group of black guys on craigslist, give them her work address and gym address so they can hit on her and try to get her number in hopes of eventually fucking her. The goal at least one of them to seduce her, take pictures as proof, and then send them to me.

So I am wondering what are some tips I can give these guys to get her initial number and gain her interest? Once she is interested, it will be fairly easy for me to give them tips to get her in bed.

Also what would be the best approach to pull this off? At first I figured I would just tell the guys that I am her boyfriend, but it could backfire if they decide to tell her I contacted a bunch of guys for this goal. Should I pose as a friend of her's who hates her bf?

Give me your thoughts and ideas, thanks!
How about the local clubs or bars, especially those clubs or bars in predominately black communities. Hey, if you find one and dress her up real sexy, you guys shouldn't have any
problems having your girl friend getting picked up in places like that. (we have) Some of the most popular hotels have really terrific bars where you'll also find black men. The likes of Marriott, Hilton or Hyatt. Great if you live near a large city too. No one has to know you don't have a room there, the bars and lounges are free for all to enjoy. Black gentlemen of all ages, single or married usually frequent the better hotels for over night business stays. Dress her up real sexy and do check out the hotel bars...you'll be glad you did. Well, she will anyway.

Also, there are many groups on yahoo with your same interests, find and join those groups. But do try to keep it local to you.

Old 03-31-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Alley View Post
I was really cool with your post until you said that Last sentence. That's total BS, he does deserve to know the truth Its BS like this that drives me crazy, treating Blk men like pawns, acting like its their duty to fk ur wife or treating them like a piece of meat.. As a matter of fact if the op was honest with the guy I'm sure the guy would be more than willing to help him out..
Like, "Yeah, certainly lil white lady... Lemme clear my schedule and I'll be more than willing to help out because that's generally what we bulls do in cases like yours."

Old 04-03-2012, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared Black View Post
Like, "Yeah, certainly lil white lady... Lemme clear my schedule and I'll be more than willing to help out because that's generally what we bulls do in cases like yours."
LoL, it's just for one night not a lifetime.. I still stand by being honest

Tags
bbc, cheating, girlfriend, interracial, seduce, wife black cock dildo