Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

what makes the hwiote woman cream so heavily on black cock
Old 06-17-2009, 12:30 PM

Wink what makes the hwiote woman cream so heavily on black cock

my wife always creams heavily on her boyfriend Derricks cock but i never notice that cream on my cock. her pussy gets very frothy and creamy from the minute he begins foreplay. We always have to change the sheet ans the bed is soaked under her ass after their prolonged sex session. I have watched them fuck and have memorized all of his moves. I still don't get the same effect like he does. The only moisture is my cum dribbling on the bed sheets. Even though she cannot conceive anymore can it be her body is still wanting to prepare itself for conception whenever he is fucking her?

Old 06-17-2009, 04:10 PM

i agree With stepdown > Its like when your wife touches you{ A normal touch} Its a touch,But if a strange women touches you its more stimulating

creams alot
Old 06-17-2009, 07:44 PM

Default creams alot

Ladies and gentlemen,we all are aware of the anticipation and mystery behind every white womans fantasy.Just the mere thought of a large black cock slowly entering the pinkness of their pulsating,hot,sticky wet,pussy,causes them to almost go into a frenzy of total abandoment and desire,knowing that the once forbidden was about to fuck them.If it is done slowly,inch by inch,her pussy simply clamps down harder and froths beyond her own belief,that a black man has just entered her quivering hole and mind.Thus the extra juice,the extra froth,simply makes her cream more.I know,because I have been inside many beautiful white women,The emphasis,is (women not girls)

Heavy Cream
Old 06-18-2009, 03:50 AM

Talking Heavy Cream

Well I have found two things that make me cream up. First is a really thick tool, black or white it just whips of my cream quickly. The second is one of my black lovers makes huge amounts of pre-cum. This during any long term breeding makes a real cream pie before he delivers the real goods.

precum
Old 07-04-2009, 04:41 PM

Default precum

I agree with the previous poster, all my black partners usually have tons of precum...that combined with a thick dick and the fact that I am psychologically turned on by big black things lol.

Creamy
Old 07-05-2009, 01:30 AM

Default Creamy

My wife would agree - I also wondered about all the cream when my wife is with a black man and she told me that blacks always seem to have an enormous amount of pre-cum (mine in just a few drops) in addition to an enormous load.
BW

Old 07-05-2009, 01:42 PM

and their big dicks lol

Old 12-06-2009, 07:49 AM

All of the above is true, I personally do make more of a wet mess with black friends than any others.

Old 12-07-2009, 10:42 PM

my wife hasn't experienced the real bbc (yet) but she cums like crazy on her black dildo. it's much bigger than my white dick.

Old 12-08-2009, 03:06 AM

They are just so sexy and aggressive that I get so turned on....also they fuck with such passion and skill...and the size helps too....I guess I just dig bbc