Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Advice Needed
Old 09-14-2010, 04:37 PM

Default Advice Needed

Hello! I really need some advise regarding hooking up with older women. I'm originally from Buffalo, New York. When I was 20 I moved to California (bay area) for college. There i was able to tell if an older woman was interested, granted they were much more forward than women in NY (in my opinion). Anyway out there it wasn't a problem being able to find an attractive women who basically wanted to the same thing i did. Well when i finished college i moved back to Buffalo and since I've been home (approx 1 yr) i haven't been able to find an older women to have fun with. The women out here seem a lot harder to read to me. So i was wondering if any of you guys, male or female had any advice.

I love older women. That's the biggest turn on for me and it would be great to ultimately have the same fun I had in Cali here at home.

Thanks!!!!!!!!

Old 09-14-2010, 06:18 PM

Have you checked Craigs List for your area. We sometimes advertisize on there and have had good results. I know there are surely to be women like me in that area who would luv to take a hung young black man like you. Just keep your eye out when you are at the mall or grocery store. Just subtly let the woman know you appreciate her body and if she is like me she will give you a smile and let you know she is interested. I just met a young black man at a gas station, he was athe same pump on the other side. He started a convesation and we exchanged cards. Haven't met him in private yet but am sure we will, so just keep your eye out for these situations.

Old 09-14-2010, 06:22 PM

thank you SuSu i really appreciate it. I guess i never really thought about CL. but could you explain what you mean by dropping subtle hints. Do you mean a smile or something more inviting?