Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

how many couple or single women love preg risk sex?
Old 10-11-2010, 12:37 PM

Default how many couple or single women love preg risk sex?

I remember the first time my wife had preg risk sex and it wasn't planned. We meet up with this blk guy and my wife and him clicked so gd that it went from like two e-mail to meeting in a hotel room. They were both all over each other and didn't even have time to tell him she wasn't on any birth control and he had to wear a condom but he had my wife was cumming so much that I didn't want to say any thing and just sat there and watch as he fucked her. About 45 minutes later he came deep inside her pussy and I told myself she's not on any birth control and then I looked at her face and she was trying to say she was sorry but she was having the biggest orgasm of the night as he kept on pumping her pussy full of his blk seed. after that night we were both hooked on preg risk sex.

breeding
Old 10-11-2010, 01:59 PM

Default breeding

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin d View Post
I remember the first time my wife had preg risk sex and it wasn't planned. We meet up with this blk guy and my wife and him clicked so gd that it went from like two e-mail to meeting in a hotel room. They were both all over each other and didn't even have time to tell him she wasn't on any birth control and he had to wear a condom but he had my wife was cumming so much that I didn't want to say any thing and just sat there and watch as he fucked her. About 45 minutes later he came deep inside her pussy and I told myself she's not on any birth control and then I looked at her face and she was trying to say she was sorry but she was having the biggest orgasm of the night as he kept on pumping her pussy full of his blk seed. after that night we were both hooked on preg risk sex.
I feel every white women owes the black man and should fuck without any brith control take his seed beg to have his baby and then raise it with the white man having to be its daddy lol.

Old 10-12-2010, 04:48 PM

I know it is very exciting. My wife has been fucking black men for over 5 years now and earlier this year decided to have a baby with one of her masters. She is now 8 months pregnant and is due in November.

Old 10-12-2010, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldcpl69 View Post
I feel every white women owes the black man and should fuck without any brith control take his seed beg to have his baby and then raise it with the white man having to be its daddy lol.
lmao thats a mess! lol but ofcourse I'm on board

Old 10-12-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckoldcpl69 View Post
WTF does a white woman owe anyone? Man thats just fucked up.

Oh Yeah!!
Old 10-12-2010, 09:29 PM

Default Oh Yeah!!

My wife's BBC has been screwing her bare back for 3 months now! She asked me last week if she could have his Blk Baby. I said that would be so cool! With my hard on. I have a blk g/f and now we are talking of having our own interracial child! too.
what a great life style we live in

Old 10-13-2010, 06:22 AM

In my opinion it is ridiculous to get your wifes pregnant from a black man. It must be still fun to share your girl with a bbc, but nothing more.

A creampie is possible, but if you are unprotected, please don't.

Old 10-14-2010, 12:42 PM

congrads wish i had that kind of luck

wife BBC preggoed
Old 10-14-2010, 03:02 PM

Default wife BBC preggoed

My wife had been taking black lovers for about a year and loved the idea of the preg risk so she began doing it bareback but according to the rhythm method. We had discussed it while masturbating and I loved the idea. She was 40, so we didn't seriously think she would get preg. I watched as she had an especially hot encounter with a very well hung young black man and he came deep into her more than once on their first date. Afterwards, we never saw him again but a few weeks later she had no period and did check as preg. That was over four years ago and we now have a four year old half black daughter. Since, we do esencially the same and she always goes bareback with full knowledge that she might become preg again. It is such a thrill for both of us and sort of like a gamblers high. If it's in the cards, then she will become preg again. It's our regular thing now with me masturbating a small cock that only gets about half hard and can't really give her sex and watching her having real sex with black men much younger than us and with much larger black cocks that easily become rock hard. They give her sex I never could so the way she puts it is that they deserve the oppprtunity to knock her up and with the possibility it might happen. She loves the thrill since it already happened once and it could happen again. I guess it isn't for every couple, but when there is some disfunction for the hubby, it adds dimentions that can't be had by any other method.

Old 10-14-2010, 08:54 PM

Me and my wife are 25 and we have 2 mixed kids. we usually get 6 blk guys to come over for a breeding session when we decide to have another one. she loves it cause does not know which one daddy really is.