Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   PUSSY... Tight or Loose? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/2668-pussy-tight-loose.html)

Mastert4444 10-21-2010 01:54 AM

PUSSY... Tight or Loose?

Tight Pussy?

Not sure why most of main stream society seems to be into tighter pussy being better. Obviously there is the idea that a woman with a tighter vagina is less of a slut than a woman with a looser pussy. I can see where most men prefer a tighter girl in the security of thinking she has not been sleeping around with many men and they may have sole privy to her constricting cunt. I can also understand how most men prefer the strained sensation of penetrating a pussy that clasps firmly around their cock. I too admit it can feel incredible when a cunt clamps down on my cock while slowly moving in and out. I've been with a few women that also know how to contract the muscles inside to squeeze my dick periodically, that is an amazing feeling I must admit.

However as much as I appreciate the type of sensations that come with a tight pussy, I also thoroughly enjoy the way a loose pussy feels. I don't think enough men give credit to the opposite of what most women believe men prefer. Seems so many women tell me that they are proud of how tight their pussy can be, though that is appealing in a sense, but I'd like to know it can also be loose and be able to stretch out.

Loose pussies can be soooo much fun to play with. I have to give praise to the sensation a loosened cunt offers. As far as the feeling on my dick goes, I enjoy how deep I can penetrate a widened pussy, to be able to tickle her cervix while I thrust into her gives me a rush. It certainly allows for better 'jackhammer sex' too. Much easier to just POUND away on a woman for a good length of time when she is stretched out. And fisting, quite hard to do with a woman who is tighter than a vice.

The thought of me loosening up a woman is exciting to me. Gets me hot knowing I have stretched out her love canal from an evening of thrusting in and out of her. Had a few hubbies too tell me they love the feeling of their own wife after she has been stretched with me. Mentally stimulating I think knowing I've left my mark on her so to speak!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_haFLXQ1O3_...-stretched.jpg

littleteen19 10-21-2010 02:44 PM

young puss

lol wow i always thought black guys liked us younger girls more the guy im with now is about 11 inches i couldn't take all of him the first time but the second time i let him have his way with me he got all the way in and after he said it was the best sex he ever had hes used to older loser women....he said i had stronger orgasims and my pussy felt wetter and tighter on him wen i was cumming:p

cum4myhun 10-21-2010 03:10 PM

tight or loose??

My wife's puusy is STILL tight!! She DOES sleep around...which I encourage her to do!! While I do enjoy the tightness of her pussy I also LOVE fucking her AFTER BLACK COCK has stretched her open and filled her with cum. Mmm that silky feeing of his cumm and the thought of other men fucking her and opening her up is soooo intoxicating!! The next dat she's back to her tight pussy again and feels ohhhhh soooo nice squeezing around my cock and especially when she orgasms...milking every drop of cumm out of me.

S and W;)

AnnieeRedd 10-21-2010 11:32 PM

thanks for all the nice words for us... "not as tight" women
I guess it's a stigma to be called "loose" but all the guys who I am with seem to like my big vagina hubby included ;)

sexiashley12 10-22-2010 12:20 AM

my pussy is so loose ive fucked so many huge blk cocks i can fit 2 12 inch blk dicks in my pussy and its still really loose

brunswickman 10-22-2010 10:11 AM

I love my wife's loose cunt! It bothers her a little that she is so loose, but I am always telling her that I like it that way!

bobby_v58 10-22-2010 01:38 PM

Love loose Pussy

I have always preferred loose pussies. It goes back to my late teens when I met a girl who god bless her, loved to fuck, but her cunt was so fucking tight no matter how wet or lubed, it just wasn't fun. I am fortunate enough now to have a wife who loves huge cocks, multiple cocks at once and enjoys getting thoroughly stretched open. There is also nothing like sticking your cock in a cum filled cunt that has been stretched by a cock bigger than your own. Its warm, sloppy, loose, squishy, noisy! MMMMMMMMM!

DeepBlkStroke9 02-24-2011 06:06 AM

The late great Richard Pryor once said, "there ain't no such thing as bad pussy". I have been with both tight and loose. I have to admit, that I enjoy a looser pussy over a tight one. Probably because I was attracted to women that were older and sometimes twice my age. I also love a woman with a tummy as well. I find them very feminine.

kenthestud 02-24-2011 01:17 PM

It's all good either way for me as long as the woman is into it.

thegoodwife 02-28-2011 12:29 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well I don't like to say loose but my pussy certainly isn't small.....but I have found plenty of brothers who like my "phatty" lol