Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

What
Old 10-11-2011, 02:52 AM

Default What

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brendalbd View Post
Met a guy at a club one night and he was a little over 12" and about as big around as a water bottle. He fucked me bareback and filled me with so much cum!!! My first huge cock, now I'm hooked!!
happened when you got home afterwards?

Old 10-13-2011, 07:12 AM

The largest I've had is nine inches, second was 8. The 8 inch bbc was thicker, so both felt great. It took some work to ride them, but it was worth it. Would love to go bigger.

Old 10-29-2011, 03:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNFLOW View Post
The first guy my wife had sex with was 13 and half inchs. I'm guessing about 5 inch in girth. He was 8 inch while flacid.
this is bs, cus the world record cock is 13 and a half

Old 02-04-2012, 02:00 AM

Mine was close to 10" and bareback. It did take a while to get the full length inside of me.. It was 2 years ago at Hedo II during our vacation. The best part was my husband was there watching the whole thing.

Old 02-05-2012, 01:25 AM

Watched the wife take 12" measured and as thick as a water bottle. She's tall (6'1" with a 38" inseam) he was suprised that she took it all in the first try. She was still leaking cum 4 days later.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:59 PM

My bf took me to a xxx movie and I got 12-13 inches from a black guy we had never saw before. We had no condums and after that I had three more guys cum in me. Luck I did not get preggo since I was only 19 yrs old.

Old 07-23-2012, 07:50 AM

Not that I was particularly concerned with measuring it at the time, it was about 11 inches and very thick in girth, which got me very excited, and my husband !

Old 09-08-2012, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by abfootball View Post
this is bs, cus the world record cock is 13 and a half
And he's English . . . and white!

Hopfully you will share some photos of the experieince
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37 PM

Default Hopfully you will share some photos of the experieince

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysjay View Post
My wife hasn't had her first "real" BBC yet but it something that I'm working to make happen for her in time. But, I have used a couple "lifelike" BBC dildos on her and I'm amazed at how well she took them. This first one was about 8" long and 2" thick. This was this first one I ever used on her and I surprised her with it one night in bed. She took to it quite welll. Then, one night, when she thought she was going to get the same one again, I surprised her with a bigger BBC dildo that is made of the "cybersking" material and was much bigger at about 10" long and 2 12" thick. I could not believe how well she was able to get that thing in her but once I started working it in her while licking her clit, she couldn't wait to get it stuffed all the way inside her balls deep. She had the most intense orgasms I've ever seen her have. Afterward, she asked what the hell I used on her and I showed her. I then told her it was her new "boyfriend". She then went on to tell me how good it was and just decided to give me a hand job instead of letting me put my small 4" in her. The next morning, she even text me to tell me how much she really liked her new "lifelike" toy and how good it felt and thanked me for getting it for her.

Of course it's all part of my plan to get her to transition into wanting to have the real thing. I've already told her a long time ago that I wanted to share her in a threesome with another man but not just any man, a black gentleman because that's what turned me on the most. Like so many wives, she said she couldn't do that but she's slowly progressing in that direction and realizing what she is missing with my smaller size so much so she has began to make little joking comments about my size.
I hope you are taking phots of for memories and sharing

Old 09-26-2012, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmhatp View Post
The biggest my mom has had was 11 inches. he took him a few tries but he got it all in her. she is only 5 ft tall an u could see every time he pushed in her in her belly .it push up on her. she was very loud an was trying to get him to stop, but he shot a huge load deep into her cervix. after he pulled out , there was blood an cum mixed leaking out of her sweet cunt.
That would've been a great video!