Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   using the N Word (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/2765-using-n-word.html)

jewish milf 42 11-03-2010 12:24 PM

using the N Word

I'd like to hear from black men on how they feel about using the N word during sex. I've had several black men ask me if I love there big nigga dicks during sex, and others love it when I scream out nigga while they fuck me. So is it proper for a white woman to say nigga, does it turn you black studs on? By the way it really turns me on!

heavydyck2 11-03-2010 01:24 PM

Doesn't bother me a bit, it is all about context for me.

87168 11-03-2010 02:59 PM

i love hearing during sex. but only during sex. for some reason hearing a white woman tell me that or scream it is a huge turn on.

The D.O.C. 11-03-2010 04:09 PM

Never, Never!!

Never use that nasty word. Would you like these same black studs calling you a Dirty Jew? A Greedy Jew Fucker? The answer to that question is no you would not.

Go suck a black dick and cut this silly shit out.:mad:

teewest 11-03-2010 05:09 PM

Ignore that fool

Baby girl it's like the bro said it's about context. As for that Third-World-Refugee-Fake-Ass-Muslim wanna be D O C who the hell is he to correct someone on RACE issues??? You ever see his stupid ass post? Every-SINGLE-one has racial overtones, and HE wants to give advice on RACE. Truthfully that ignorant bastard should be banned from this site! Hell someone needs to call Louis Farrakahn and tell him one of his boys is slipping on this site looking at white women!! Farrakhan would whip that arrogant Mofo's ass with the Swiftness!!! THEN you would never hear from his Sugary Ass again!!!

notact 11-03-2010 05:14 PM

There ya go!

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavydyck2 (Post 13982)
Doesn't bother me a bit, it is all about context for me.

There ya go. I feel like what ever happens between two people having sex, is between them. If she's got his dick in her and uses the "N" word, and he don't pull it out and go home, or he calls her something and she don't stop, then more power to them. Maybe they should discuss it if one or the other objects to what they are called. For some people it's a part of "role playing".

ToiJo 11-03-2010 09:11 PM

The N Word

Quote:

Originally Posted by notact (Post 13998)
There ya go. I feel like what ever happens between two people having sex, is between them. If she's got his dick in her and uses the "N" word, and he don't pull it out and go home, or he calls her something and she don't stop, then more power to them. Maybe they should discuss it if one or the other objects to what they are called. For some people it's a part of "role playing".

As a White Cuck I think its only HOT and turn on when the Black Bull choses to use the word.....

ockmick 11-03-2010 11:59 PM

i'm a WHITE male that swaps with a black couple and we ONLY use it during sex.,.my wife's bull loves it when he's getting "busy" and my wife is talking trash (she comes from a racist family).
and my beautiful ebony mistress uses it FAR more than i do !,..but on occation when feeling "wild" i have used it and she doesn't seem to mind,.. so yes it is the context in HOW it's used,..because for us ,..we know what the true feelings behind it are,..passion and raw lust.

MikeOxlong 11-04-2010 12:31 AM

Who doesn't use the "N" word?

Sometimes, I drive really slowly by a group of young black men and yell out the window, "Hey, any of you N-persons want to have sex with my wife?"

They all smile and hop in the car like Arnold and Willis as if I were Mr. Drummond and we head home to do some Diff'rent Strokin' of our very own.

keepit100SouthFL 11-04-2010 01:59 AM

I don't know about the next man but I'm not a square so a chick calling me that in bed doesn't bother me so long as she's not trying to talk down completely or else I'm checking her stupid ass on site. I also can't be mad at any black dude who gets offended by it either since there are white ppl who think of us as such or worse in a negative way, fucc em but also fucc being hypersensitive as well and taking everything said by another race (or another person period) out of context. All I say is a white female has to come correct dealing with me on this IR sex thing, I don't want a trashy broad in my circle, especially any I might end up creampie-ing and knocking up later on talkin that "dirty nigga" biz. GTFOH.