Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Spit Fetish
Old 11-26-2010, 02:24 PM

Default Spit Fetish

I'm I the only one who loves when a white chick is riding you and she spits your mouth? And love having you spit in hers while telling her she's a nasty whore? I'm I the only person who loves spit during sex?

Old 11-28-2010, 12:43 AM

I've never met a guy who wanted me to spit on him, but I have been with several who liked to do it to me, either while I'm giving head, letting it dribble on my face or pulling out and spitting in my mouth, or during rough, aggressive sex, just cutting loose and spitting on my face.

New one for me!
Old 11-28-2010, 02:31 AM

Default New one for me!

When I saw the title "Spit Festish" I took it to another place. I have often told a chick to spit on my dick to get it wet before we fuck, or I'd spit on her pussy before fucking, I have even told her to spit on my dick while giving me head! ...But I've never ever thought about spitting in her mouth or her in mine.

grab the bitch by the hair an spit
Old 11-28-2010, 06:06 AM

Default grab the bitch by the hair an spit

I always grab the bitch by the hair a spit in her face and mouth. That a requirement with me. Most woman enjoy it

Old 11-30-2010, 06:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith_D View Post
I've never met a guy who wanted me to spit on him, but I have been with several who liked to do it to me, either while I'm giving head, letting it dribble on my face or pulling out and spitting in my mouth, or during rough, aggressive sex, just cutting loose and spitting on my face.
So do u enjoy it? Does it make u feel like a dirty submissive slut whore?

Old 11-30-2010, 11:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meredith_D View Post
Oh hell yeah, but I also love as well the girl to spit all over my dick and get it all shiny and wet while pleasuring it. Love to see her lips all wet when latched on to the head of my dick.

Old 01-09-2011, 02:17 PM

I have had one experience with an ex and a very dom bull who used to spit on her, she would not let me do it though!
But she would happilly spit cum into my mouth or spit on me as she rode her bull, or he nailed her.
I am into it!