Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   How many women are here to get knocked up Black? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/3637-how-many-women-here-get-knocked-up-black.html)

therat1000 01-26-2021 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EmmyGirl (Post 93253)
More and more white girls where I live are having black babies. Every black baby a white girl has is one less white baby born. It'll take some time but soon blacks will become a majority and take over everything.

How dumb is this, you can’t fuck the world black you can fuck the mixed but then that takes the black out too, so really your fucking over the black race as well as the white, no purely o e race, so you may as well stop thinking like that and just fuck and have. Babies with who ever you want, racism will never die with that type of attitude.

JMNBABE1 01-26-2021 09:52 PM

Consider this.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by therat1000 (Post 94256)
How dumb is this, you can’t fuck the world black you can fuck the mixed but then that takes the black out too, so really your fucking over the black race as well as the white, no purely o e race, so you may as well stop thinking like that and just fuck and have. Babies with who ever you want, racism will never die with that type of attitude.

First. I would LOVE to have a black baby....but for all the right reasons. NOT because I hate someone, or they hate me for being who I am. We always wanted more children, it just didn't work out, and I developed a SERIOUS desire to have a baby with someone other than my husband which helped make it not work out....we made SURE I did not get pregnant again by him. Still do.

If we (white women) don't breed white babies tho, particularly girls, what white girls will Black guys fuck in 2-3 generations?? Do you REALLY want to lose the intensity of the relationship of fucking real 100% white girls who grow up assuming the lame sex they have with white boys is REAL sex.....until they experience a whole new WORLD of sexual pleasure with Black Lovers??

I don't!! I was 28 when I had my first experience with a Black Lover, and it remains one of the BEST sexperiences of my life....I would not trade that for ANYTHING!! If ONLY I had given in to my desires when I was younger.

I really don't want to be responsible for taking that enjoyment away from anyone. I think it's really shortsighted to even consider doing that.....although I agree its feasibly not that far off. There are MANY people you meet now that you go "hmmmm, wonder WHAT they are?!" and it is of course minimally politically incorrect to ask, possibly illegal, and may get you shot anyway!!

My 2 cents....I find these posts about "breeding us out" just dumb. Its racial hatred and makes no sense at all. I'm sure in my prolific sex life for those 3 years I was with guys like this.....but not for long, and it wasn't lasting for sure. The relationships I had that lasted were built on a mutual love for one another.

J (the wife)

JMNBABE1 01-27-2021 12:10 AM

Definitely yes!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sissy Chloe Cocksucker (Post 92813)
It seems that as I read between the lines, while claiming that you would be nervous I believe the deep down you have a very powerful desire to tell people that you are nothing but a black breeder. You need to tell them that your husband will never put a baby in you but any black man that wants to knock you up can and will. Is that how you truly feel?

There are times when that is exactly how I feel. And while I would support and car for and love any baby I had, I have to admit that having an obvious black bay and a white husband, to me, is a public statement of who I am and what I am, and I would LOVE people to see us all together publicly!!

That doesn't make me a bad mother to the child.......quite the opposite. Being seen and know as his/her Mom AND knowing my desires obviously is just a further turn on for me.

J (the wife)