Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many women are here to get knocked up Black?
Old 03-05-2011, 05:11 PM

Default How many women are here to get knocked up Black?

Two questions for the women. How many of you are here to get knocked up Black? Why do you want to get knocked up Black?

Inquiring minds want to know.

Old 03-05-2011, 06:27 PM

fucking outside of your own race is a natural instinct. the evolutionary reason is because when you mix two gene pools like white and black, the children retain positive white features and positive black features thus creating a more genetically diverse human being. the problem is that if the different ethnic groups of the world began only to reproduce with each other then eventually we would all go extinct because they would be no more white women for black men to fuck, no asian women for white men to fuck, no latinas for anybody because everyone would look the same. so interracial breeding is not a negative thing at all but a positive thing. however if interracial breeding became the norm then interracial sex would cease to exist because there would be no more races. its all just natural evolution. i feel the worst for the sistas tho cause the white girls got the brothas and white dudes got asian women and black women are left unmarried or single parents and asian men get no action at all.

Old 03-08-2011, 08:54 PM

im here to get pregnant and have fun,why is easy i want another baby but this time i want a black one

Old 03-12-2011, 04:52 AM

Probably most of the white wives who explore their natural urge to go black, also harbor an equally strong desire to breed black. The powerful, animalistic fucking that awaits a white wife from her black bull is so thrilling to her she can't help but let the natural mating urges take over.

The mere thought of it results in even stronger orgasms for her.

Old 03-13-2011, 06:42 PM

I have been bareback fucking one particular wife (Hooked100) for over a year now and I know that she would like nothing more than to be knocked up by me. She goes wild when I shoot my load deep in her cunt and I know that it makes me cum harder knowing it might happen one day.

Her cuck of a husband would accept it as he can't give her anymore kids, but the thing that holds them back is the impact it would have on their existing children.

Old 03-13-2011, 10:54 PM

i mess around with the hopes of getting knocked up, my tiny husband can't get me knocked up. was knocked up many years ago but gave the two kids up because i was not ready for kids, but since then have not had any one knock me up.

Old 03-14-2011, 02:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by candycane13 View Post
im here to get pregnant and have fun,why is easy i want another baby but this time i want a black one
Really! At your age? It will be lots of fun no doubt. But I think your desire to be impregnated by a black man is to live that experience of having his seeds grow inside of you..

Old 03-14-2011, 02:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Horse View Post
I have been bareback fucking one particular wife (Hooked100) for over a year now and I know that she would like nothing more than to be knocked up by me. She goes wild when I shoot my load deep in her cunt and I know that it makes me cum harder knowing it might happen one day.

Her cuck of a husband would accept it as he can't give her anymore kids, but the thing that holds them back is the impact it would have on their existing children.
Damn! I am in the same situation as well. But with two women. One older, married, beautiful, and sexy and crave my cum like air to breath. One just divorced with a beautiful child and wants my seed growing inside of her.

There would be nothing better
Old 03-14-2011, 11:34 PM

Default There would be nothing better

I would love to be impregnated by my bull J (DarkHorse) and it is true that it sends me over the edge when he pumps all his virile seed into the depths of my pussy. I can't put into words the sensation I experience when I feel him cumming, knowing that only a short swim away is my egg.

I find it a deeply erotic and a huge turn on knowing that one day I might end up carrying his child. It is difficult to explain why - perhaps it's because I am getting broody again and that hubby has been fixed or maybe it's something more primeval about wanting to mate with the strongest.

Either way, unfortunately, it won't happen in our case as it would cause too much disruption - but the practice is fun!

xxHelen

I was 47
Old 03-15-2011, 06:24 AM

Default I was 47

I was 47 when one of my men impregnated me. It totally changed my life. And unknown to me at the time he was fucking my 22 year old daughter and got her pregnant a month later. And within weeks affter that, Got my neice pregnant. What can I say, the man is unbelievable!e! We are in a sense one big happy family, And I know for sure we are not the only ones. We are all slaves to his huge black cock. And we are all proud of our kids.

Last edited by blackgangbangs; 11-14-2011 at 05:52 AM..