Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Question for Black guys (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/3813-question-black-guys.html)

shabie 03-28-2011 12:13 AM

Question for Black guys

Why do you guys love the white pussy or white women?:confused: what is the attraction

crazysexlover 03-28-2011 01:48 AM

white loves black cocks

Quote:

Originally Posted by shabie (Post 20091)
Why do you guys love the white pussy or white women?:confused: what is the attraction

It was always taboo back in the days and now, it is there for the taken and the is always wet , white females want it just as bad as we do so it is a match made in heaven.

the12meat 03-28-2011 06:17 AM

I never get enough of the contrast of my black dick spreading open pink pussy lips. It's very erotic.

blackgoldd 03-28-2011 09:28 PM

The contrast of black dick against pink pussy, white women love sex as much as black guys, its no longer a taboo. Its just the perfect match for 2 sexually similar groups of people

teewest 03-29-2011 12:18 AM

A natural fit

Butter and toast, Fish and Water, Black Man and White Woman... somethings are just meant to be together. He is the sender She is the Reciever, He's got it She needs it !! He is the Rooster She is the Hen. He likes to climbs on She likes to surrender!!!

izzy763 03-29-2011 07:09 PM

The main reason is that a lot of white women are into black men. I think is also has something to do with my perception of white women being exceptionally feminine and very nice.

durdysouth 03-30-2011 12:09 AM

Why blk men love the white pussy, white women.

There are a number of reasons. First of all my mother is Irish and Creole, with blond hair. My father is a dark skinned American Indian, African mix. I'm attracted to white women for this reason. Also growing up in the South, It was taboo to have any contact or any type of relationship with white women. Now brothas have the opportunity to quence their thirst as well as satisfy the cravings of white women also. And they do have the same cravings.

Durdysouth

SCBlknNsty 03-30-2011 05:15 AM

2 cents

Look at it this way......when I meet wives, the basis is sexual; not job, not kids, not house, not bills. While definitely observing hubby's reaction, it's supposed to be about fucking her well and you can't make it good to her if you aren't enjoying the hell out of it yourself.......wonder if the wives see it very much the same way, believe once they're comfortable it's ok to enjoy it for all it's worth, a new creature is born!!!
I wouldn't be honest if I didn't also acknowledge sometimes it is a rush to look in HIS eyes during one of those strokes she responds to and without a word both of us acknowledging I'm touching a place in her he will never know.

m4272000 03-30-2011 11:58 PM

Because white women are the most amazing sexually pleasing women on the planet. White women can fuck and love to get fuck. And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed. Not to mention how amazing it looks and feel to have a wet pink pussy wrapped around my BBC or seeing my BBC stuffed up a tight white ass.

Mustang Alley 05-04-2011 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by m4272000 (Post 20199)
Because white women are the most amazing sexually pleasing women on the planet. White women can fuck and love to get fuck. And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed. Not to mention how amazing it looks and feel to have a wet pink pussy wrapped around my BBC or seeing my BBC stuffed up a tight white ass.

And most have a very submissive side that allows black men to dominate them in bed.

Honest question.. Does this mean that black women or most black women are not submissive in bed? guess I have never thought about it before now until I read your comment.