Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Age difference
Old 12-03-2013, 08:10 AM

Default Age difference

I sometimes wonder why older women prefer young (teen) bulls and older bulls young (teen) girls

simple ...
Old 12-03-2013, 08:33 AM

Default simple ...

for me there is a very simple reason : testing my ability to remain attractive to young blacks
and the fact that they are young and full of energy does not hurt neither

Young Women
Old 12-03-2013, 06:23 PM

Wink Young Women

Young women are very attractive and desirable because their bodies are firm and tight and in most cases time has not affected their looks. However, they sometimes lack experience in the bed and in life. When they let you mold them and teach them it can be a great experience and turn on, but when they know everything and behave badly it is a big turn off.

Old 12-03-2013, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandit3924 View Post
Young women are very attractive and desirable because their bodies are firm and tight and in most cases time has not affected their looks. However, they sometimes lack experience in the bed and in life. When they let you mold them and teach them it can be a great experience and turn on, but when they know everything and behave badly it is a big turn off.
exactly what you said, couldnt say better myself.

Horny young virgin
Old 12-04-2013, 02:18 AM

Default Horny young virgin

I would love to have a hot older woman let me stick it in them and shoot my cum deep in their pussy.

Age difference
Old 12-04-2013, 09:56 AM

Default Age difference

I think every young white girl should be fucked by a Black Man and stretched out so they have some idea of what a good fucking is all about. I believe they should have their fathers blessing and support by him licking all the BBC sperm out of her and telling her how desireable she is that way. I loved it when a Black Man enjoyed my daughter. Its a pleasent memory he will carry for the rest of his life

Old 12-04-2013, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangbang spermdrinker View Post
I think every young white girl should be fucked by a Black Man and stretched out so they have some idea of what a good fucking is all about. I believe they should have their fathers blessing and support by him licking all the BBC sperm out of her and telling her how desireable she is that way. I loved it when a Black Man enjoyed my daughter. Its a pleasent memory he will carry for the rest of his life
I agree fully. women/girls should experience black cock as early as possible whether it's a youngster or a mature bull

Old 12-05-2013, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abrie View Post
I agree fully. women/girls should experience black cock as early as possible whether it's a youngster or a mature bull
Young bucks should learn their art from using mature women, where as youngsters should always be trained by mature bulls.

Old 12-05-2013, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gangbang spermdrinker View Post
Having had a stepfather who behaved inappropriately with me when I was a kid, your post absolutely turned my stomach.

Old 12-06-2013, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mariposa Blanca View Post
Having had a stepfather who behaved inappropriately with me when I was a kid, your post absolutely turned my stomach.

He's a sick twisted fck!!!!