Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Do guys really love to sniff panties (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/3937-do-guys-really-love-sniff-panties.html)

willietbrown 04-15-2011 10:19 PM

Do guys really love to sniff panties

Is it something that you really love to do and do you take womens pantys for that reason?

My husband says that guys do that .

Ive had afew black guys do that to me and I thought that they did it so that Id come home w/o any on.:o

the12meat 04-16-2011 02:14 AM

For me it's more of a trophy thing. I have quite the collection. I have to tag them to record the memories. :D

StormyDog 04-16-2011 02:18 AM

Guys love anything that has the female scent on it and what more so than something that has been rubbing around on a womans pussy...her panties?

irfunseeker 04-16-2011 02:38 AM

Panties

Not all panties are erotic. Cotton or ganny panties - ugh. I like women in satin thongs with cotton liners . Mmmmm I love panties that were worn by a white woman during and right after she had a bbc unload his seed in her and the fluids drench the panties.

pantylicker 04-16-2011 03:04 AM

Sniffing menstraul panties

It'sm a huge turn on to smell hot pussy and watch her get slonged til she squeels

zelos teh chosen 04-16-2011 05:37 PM

Nope, not even alittle . Im not sure what kinda guy gets a satisfaction out of this. But im pretty sure its the old guys, the 30 plus years in age. >.> never heard any of my colleges friends talking about anything like this.

No offense to anyone who likes this stuff.

Dark Horse 04-17-2011 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willietbrown (Post 20727)
Is it something that you really love to do and do you take womens pantys for that reason?

My husband says that guys do that .

Ive had afew black guys do that to me and I thought that they did it so that Id come home w/o any on.:o

I've kept a few pairs in my time but not for sniffing or anything like that.

I've done it so that when I have sent her home to her husband or b/f she has my seed leaking out of her hammered cunt and running down her thighs. I want her partner to know that his wife has been taken care of by a cock that most women want - thick, hard and black!

willietbrown 04-18-2011 02:21 AM

Now thats believeable.
Truth comes out, Thanks
& that was hot too. MM

honeybunny77 04-18-2011 04:47 PM

ewwww....lol

willietbrown 04-22-2011 11:34 PM

Thanks guys

My husband still thinks that guys take 'm so that they can sniff on them while jackinoff.

He believes some of the other reasons too, so they cum home w/o any on.

I caught my husband with a sealed bag of dirty panties afew years ago and they were my sisters!!!!!!

I was so fucking pissed off then & still am when I think about it.

So I asked him where did he get them & he wouldnt tell me
then I asked him why did he have them & he told me that he loved the sweet smell of them.

He was thinking about my sister while he sniffed them & jackingoff
I still think that he's a sick fuck, & hate him for it.

But as the story goes, He pampered me & took me out to dinner alot which ended up the reason why I had sex with blk guys.

My husband took me out to dinner & wanted me to get wasted so that he could take advantage of me,
So we had drinks before , during & after we ate.
Then to get back at my husband, I caught these two blk gys looking at me & smiling so I looked at them & smiled then they came over & I flirted with them to see how my husband would react.
I knew that he was mad then jealous too.

After that I got wasted 'drunk' & I had a blk out so I dont remember much untill later on.

Thats when I had sex with thoise two blk guys.
That was the first time Id ever had sex with anyone besides my husband ;'& I loved it!!!!!!!!!!!!
MM