Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

On The Phone
Old 03-09-2010, 07:51 AM

Talking On The Phone

Has anyone ever called their Wife or GF while she was Sucking and or Fucking BBC?
Has anyone ever listened in on Wife or GF BBC sessions?

Or some variation along these lines?

Old 03-11-2010, 05:58 PM

So no one but me has done this?

Ever listened on the phone.
Old 03-12-2010, 12:01 AM

Default Ever listened on the phone.

My wife called me from Mexico whilke a BBc was fucking her on vacation. She wemt on a girls trip and the girl she was rooming with was aprehensive at first and then when my wife started sucking and fucking her BBC the friend talked to me on the phone, watched, and masturbated. I got to hear my wife fucking and her friend masturbating. it was pretty cool!

Bobby

Old 05-14-2010, 05:19 AM

Awesome. Anyone else have anything similar to add???

listening
Old 05-14-2010, 10:45 AM

Default listening

My first wife and I had a somewhat different activity that we enjoyed. We started out as swingers and I finally came up with the idea to buy a baby monitar and place it in the guest bedroom. She would get dressed up and go into the city and find a bull....mostly white but the occasional Black Bull....she would call and let me know she was coming home. She would have them follow her home and they would spend anywhere from an hour to several hours....depending on the lasting or recovery power of the Bull.....fucking and sucking. We had a safe word and if she used it I went in and kicked the Bull out. I was a bouncer in a pretty rough club in Memphis so I had quite a lot of experience in that field.....no big deal....I only had to remove two over the years. Anyway.....the fact that I could not see the Bull made it even more erotic to me......I have a very vivid imagination and a sound or sounds would cause my mind to see many erotic images. My wife and I would always fuck like rabbits after they left and again in the morning......great little setup and all for the ears and imagination.

Old 05-14-2010, 10:59 AM

reminds me of a time when a friend of mine who had been very flirty with my wife, came over to visit one evening, when time came to leave my wife offered to drive him home as he and I had too much to drink..I told her to take her time and whispered she should have some car fun.

They had a long kiss while I nipped out to the car and planted a dictaphone under the drivers seat.

She returned home about an hour later and slid into bed and confessed they had fucked in my car..i made her tell me every detail while I fucked her..it really made me hot.

Next dat I retrieved the tape and played it..really turned me on.

That day I played it back to my wife while she told me what was happening at each stage.
I thanked her for being honest and noyt lying about her sex session..she called me a pervert but asked if she could do him again..course i agreed..with conditions !!

Awesome
Old 05-15-2010, 05:13 PM

Default Awesome

Thanks Guys for posting your stories. All these are bringing back good memories. Keep 'em Cummin'

on the phone
Old 04-04-2011, 01:04 PM

Exclamation on the phone

Anyone else got any other experiences like this?

Sometimes
Old 04-04-2011, 04:08 PM

Default Sometimes

Because my hubby usually has to stay at home to look after the kids I have rung him from my mobile and let him listen in to my bull fucking me. We usually only do this if I am going to stay the night with my bull and go straight to work the next morning, as hubby misses out on inspecting my used pussy straight after I have been fucked.

On these occasions he is locked in his chastity device and he tells me that it is 'delicious pain' to listen in to me sucking on my lovers cock and then to hear the sounds that I make while by bull slowly enters and screws me.

Sometimes I call out to hubby telling him how big my bull is and how much better he feels inside me. My bull joins in too with a running commentary of how well hubby has prepared his wife for him and what he is doing to me.

xxHelen

On The Phone
Old 05-09-2011, 12:10 PM

Default On The Phone

Some of our first experiences were that my Wife would meet a guy for the weekend and she would have a Teleconference Room Mic that would pick up all the sounds of the action of her being fucked.

One time I did a Conference call so a good friend of mine could listen in.

This was all done of course with the permission of her weekend lover.

B

Tags
call, phone