Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Would like my 43 y/o white wife getting her first BBC and becoming pregnant.
Old 04-28-2011, 02:37 AM

Default Would like my 43 y/o white wife getting her first BBC and becoming pregnant.

I wish my fat ass 43 year old white wife would let a BBC get between her legs and stretch her pussy so that she could no longer fill my dick in her when we have sex. It is my fanticy to watch a BBC force his dick deep into my wife's pussy making her see what real sex fills like. Also her BBC will have full control of her pussy and she must offer her pussy to him upon demand and she will become a BBC breeding slut for his sexual pleasuse. I will live happy knowing a BBC is seeding her and that she is have his babys. It will be my duty never to have sex with her untill her BBC and his friends are finished with her.

Old 04-28-2011, 07:25 AM

Wow. Im not into all of that, but the part about her being naughty and risking getting pregnant is a hot thought. I wouldnt mind if she came home once in awhile with a sloppy pussy full of cum, especially knowing shes not on birth control. The dare and excitement of that is hot. Don't really want kids, so we probably will never do it, but I know she would be beautiful and sexy pregnant. Then I'd want her to continue being naughty all during the pregnancy, and have her keep her titties wet for years after. Don't know if she would do all that, but Its a great fantasy.

Would like to fullfill your fantasy
Old 04-28-2011, 01:49 PM

Thumbs up Would like to fullfill your fantasy

I am willing to make your dreams come true, just let me know I can travel also. I am from TN

Sounds like
Old 05-01-2011, 08:28 AM

Default Sounds like

Sounds like she dosent know about your plan? It was the opposite for me. I did it on my own, and my husband didnt share your feelngs. We divorced which was fine by me.After I became pregnant my man got my daughter pregnant. We both had our babies within months of each other and became the scandal of the neighborhood. Be carefful what you wish for.

Her first BBC
Old 05-02-2011, 02:22 AM

Default Her first BBC

Thank you for responding. My wife gave me my fantasy please read wife first BBC he was eighteen in story thread. It happened on Friday 4/30/11 I wish she becomes pregnant with is baby.

Old 05-02-2011, 08:24 PM

Please keep us posted!

Old 05-02-2011, 10:58 PM

Thumbs up

Definitely sounds hot. Where do I sign?! haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtman2 View Post
I wish my fat ass 43 year old white wife would let a BBC get between her legs and stretch her pussy so that she could no longer fill my dick in her when we have sex. It is my fanticy to watch a BBC force his dick deep into my wife's pussy making her see what real sex fills like. Also her BBC will have full control of her pussy and she must offer her pussy to him upon demand and she will become a BBC breeding slut for his sexual pleasuse. I will live happy knowing a BBC is seeding her and that she is have his babys. It will be my duty never to have sex with her untill her BBC and his friends are finished with her.

Old 10-28-2011, 01:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackgangbangs View Post
Sounds like she dosent know about your plan? It was the opposite for me. I did it on my own, and my husband didnt share your feelngs. We divorced which was fine by me.After I became pregnant my man got my daughter pregnant. We both had our babies within months of each other and became the scandal of the neighborhood. Be carefful what you wish for.
That is awesome!

the days
Old 10-28-2011, 02:29 PM

Default the days

i rember my first time i didnt get knocked up thought i would but that came latter

Susan
Old 10-28-2011, 03:14 PM

Default Susan

i am my hubby's whore. years ago i gave him a beautiful black baby girl who is now 23.

She is in love with my hubby and i am so happy for them. Just being a part of their love-making is so beautiful - and i still have my husband's affection and sexual union too. Seeing my daughter pleased, in love, and with an older man makes me feel so complete as mother and woman and wife.

i adore black cock and any man's cock. It is magical what comes out of it and how it drives a man to enjoy me. i love my body and love sharing my sex with men my husband selects for me.
love and kisses
susan