Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Intimate or straight pounding? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/4115-intimate-straight-pounding.html)

bigcock451 05-07-2011 05:12 AM

Intimate or straight pounding?

In my experiences I've had some women who want a very intimate love making session, and I've met some who just want a good pounding over and over. I try to do both, changing pace and deep and shallow, I wonder what you women prefer the most when it comes to your BBC. Please do respond!!

drillher4me 05-07-2011 01:30 PM

I like it whatever ...

My preference is to like it whatever way I can get it! Each has its pros and cons. I must admit however that I haven't had but two different BBC's todate, but I do know SIZE really does matter as well as the character of the holder. LOL.

doublexxl 05-08-2011 03:13 AM

Pounding Definately....i meqan the wife likes respectful guys..but behind the closed doors she wants a fucking...loves the feel and sound of huge nuts slapping against her ass while she is being fucked.

Blkcokwhtslut 05-27-2011 09:48 PM

Blk guy bent me over and got a gud poundin

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by bigcock451 (Post 21647)
In my experiences I've had some women who want a very intimate love making session, and I've met some who just want a good pounding over and over. I try to do both, changing pace and deep and shallow, I wonder what you women prefer the most when it comes to your BBC. Please do respond!!

defo a hard deep rough ass/tight wht pussy pounding mmm x

tess ann 05-28-2011 12:51 PM

Quote:

Luv the intimate luvving, hopefully it last all nite.

princesshollyb 06-25-2011 04:52 AM

I love a good pounding, one after another after another until I cannot walk, talk or think strait.

kaprlc 06-25-2011 10:52 AM

good and go on

Hotboots101 06-25-2011 11:52 AM

Both... Love the Pounding, Just had the Intimate

I had the poundings, and love them.. Last week I met with my regular Stud, we were together for nearly 10 hours of terrific sex. I got to expierence several intense sessions with him, but it was the last that stands out. Oh I can say I love his passion in pounding me, but our last session, it was intimate. He took me back to his bed, and knowing we both were wore out from the entire afternoon and evening. He took me again, slow and easy. I was able to cum with just him slow fucking me. Once I came with him deep inside me, flexing his cock in me, and my clit rubbing him. He just moved ever so easy that I could enjoy every inch of his wonderful cock in me. We stayed in the missionary position the entire time and I loved feeling his cock, seeing his cock slipping in and out of me with every stroke. When he came I could feel his cock sooo deep and jerking inside me while he was on top of me, my legs up over his thighs. He stayed there kissing me as his cock slowly emptied inside me, and relaxed. WOW.. it was awesome....

submntulsa 06-25-2011 01:18 PM

Quote:

My wife loves them both. When I'm allowed to watch, it usually ends up in a pounding session. But she also has intimate times with her bull, especially when she spends the entire weekend with him.

El Kabong 06-26-2011 01:42 PM

to hotboots

Me asking if your husband works for Edward Jones was no accident. I have actually met you. ( albeit for about 20 minutes ) and who could forget that incredible body with a face that looks like it was hit twice with an ugly stick. You were a total bitch then and you're a total bitch now. I believe that was / is a 2 point flawless diamond in your wedding ring, how am I doing so far ? Best of luck fucking all the BBC you can find as your total wimp of a husband beats off in the corner watching his size-queen whore wife get off.........