Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

sexy woman
Old 03-30-2009, 01:24 AM

Question sexy woman

I notice that women who date or married to African American dress real sexy,whats the secret? {This is an honest question}

Old 04-01-2009, 03:33 PM

I'm engaged to a black man and I love dressing up for him.
The sexier I dress the more he touches me, he usually can't keep his hands off of me.
Especially when we are out in public and other guys notice me, he won't stop touching me (arm around my waist, or shoulders, etc.).

And I love getting that kind of attention from him.

I also thinks he likes seeing me dressed up nice and sexy for him, and I love to keep him happy.

dressing sexy
Old 04-01-2009, 04:13 PM

Default dressing sexy

Thank you for your response, It was something I noticed about couple and am really happy to hear about it from a womans point of view. Congratulations on you engagement!my wife is hispanic and we have been married for 24 years and have 3 beautiful children

Old 04-01-2009, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by danshaw1967 View Post
Becuase those women are focused entirely on their own sexuality and pleasure.
Now, I wouldn't say that we are ENTIRELY focused on our sexuality and pleasure. Yes, I'm a fairly sexual and sensual person -- but I focus on other things.
I'm in law school, I have plans and goals.

Don't be so quick to judge everyone that puts on a low cut shirt and does their hair.

Old 04-01-2009, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderball View Post
Thank you for your response, It was something I noticed about couple and am really happy to hear about it from a womans point of view. Congratulations on you engagement!my wife is hispanic and we have been married for 24 years and have 3 beautiful children
24 years is quite a long time! Congratulations!

Why we dress sexy for our man
Old 05-07-2009, 06:45 PM

Cool Why we dress sexy for our man

Hi, this is Nina, Starlayer1's wife. I have to tell you for myself, my attire and how I present myself is a direct reflection on him, and I would not want anything less then respect given him. It's an attitude of pride, walking tall together that delights me. Also, reputation has a lot to do with how we present. We are very active in the swing community and are known for being real and way too much fun to be around; not too mention probably one of the hottest interracial couples in the region. Please bear in mind that it takes considerable time, effort, planning, and money to dress, the hot and sexy clothes are much more expensive then old lady clothes (as my daughter puts it) I think too that Black men respect women and treat them like treasures. Sex is a wave of spiritual energy that permeates the experience and heals the soul; They enable you to bring out your full potential as a woman; and it's not a bad thing. So why wouldn't I want to wear clothes that make him, want me?

thank you
Old 05-15-2009, 05:30 PM

Default thank you

Thank you for replay I think its great to see women dress sexy clothes and couple of mixed race especially i feel its a positive reflection of any relation

Last edited by thunderball; 05-15-2009 at 05:35 PM..

hola
Old 08-07-2009, 07:43 PM

Default hola

hello,
I also was in a mixed couple, with my italian ex boyfriend for 5 years.
One respectable woman dress the best that she can, so his husband or boyfriend is very proud of her. Moreover one mixed couple is ever watched by the people and every woman likes that men watch her