Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Quick question for the ladies
Old 10-07-2011, 08:09 PM

Default Quick question for the ladies

Men can answer this too but this is mostly directed to the ladies. When you are having sex with your BBC, do you use condom or not. I knw the ladies will probably prefer it without condom but am 22 and i am not ready to get somebody pregnant but she insists i do her without condom that she will risk it but i don't want to because i knw for certain i will cum in her, even a precum is enough to get someone pregnant. Of course there is the pull out method but that is not effective i have never went all the way before and this would be my first time actually having sex i knw am def going to end up cumming in her. What are you guys opinion on this?

Old 10-08-2011, 03:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexxy360 View Post
Men can answer this too but this is mostly directed to the ladies. When you are having sex with your BBC, do you use condom or not. I knw the ladies will probably prefer it without condom but am 22 and i am not ready to get somebody pregnant but she insists i do her without condom that she will risk it but i don't want to because i knw for certain i will cum in her, even a precum is enough to get someone pregnant. Of course there is the pull out method but that is not effective i have never went all the way before and this would be my first time actually having sex i knw am def going to end up cumming in her. What are you guys opinion on this?
They Only Way I have sex With ANYBODY without a condom is by both parties getting tested, figuring out a plan as far as Birth control or Maybe plan B which is used up to 72 hours after unprotected sex.

I Have a Almost infertile BBC so Until I change my mind, Lol Im good to gooooo

Old 10-09-2011, 05:00 AM

Well I'm no lady, but I agree with oralbrooke, the bull has to have a recent hiv test. If that's good, then I prefer no condom, otherwise, put on a raincoat!

Old 10-09-2011, 06:23 AM

Yea am all for safe and all but its just my fear of getting her pregnant, don;t really want to get her pregnant.