Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   What shall we do..... (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/4523-what-shall-we-do.html)

Greek77 07-04-2011 03:18 PM

What shall we do.....

For the first time my wife will experience sex whit a black man. We have some threesome experience, but this time a long shared dream will come true. He is 10 years older then my wife and his cock is 22 centimeters. He is experienced whit couples. There is only one thing we are not sure about. With or without condom..... My wife is taking anti conception, but we know nothing about the man his health. And for him, he don't know nothing about our health. We would like that he fuck her bareback, but we also agree that there is a risk. What is wisdom????

sorry for my English, i am from Holland.

29Chicago 07-05-2011 12:58 AM

I have set my girlfriend up with hundreds of Big Black Bulls. We feel that it would be an insult to ask them to wear condoms.

ockmick 07-14-2011 11:31 AM

the wise thing to do if you don't know this man ,is to be safe and wear a condom or wait until he is tested before going bareback.,.
i share my wife regularly but we've known her lover for a long time and for us barebacking isn't any risk,..i stongly suggest waiting to bare back until you sure your health isn't at risk

susu56 07-14-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ockmick (Post 24478)
the wise thing to do if you don't know this man ,is to be safe and wear a condom or wait until he is tested before going bareback.,.
i share my wife regularly but we've known her lover for a long time and for us barebacking isn't any risk,..i stongly suggest waiting to bare back until you sure your health isn't at risk

I comepletely agree, I luv it bareback but won't put my health or life at risk with someone I don"t know unless they have a recent negative std test result.

SquirtKing 07-14-2011 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greek77 (Post 23918)
For the first time my wife will experience sex whit a black man. We have some threesome experience, but this time a long shared dream will come true. He is 10 years older then my wife and his cock is 22 centimeters. He is experienced whit couples. There is only one thing we are not sure about. With or without condom..... My wife is taking anti conception, but we know nothing about the man his health. And for him, he don't know nothing about our health. We would like that he fuck her bareback, but we also agree that there is a risk. What is wisdom????

sorry for my English, i am from Holland.

Great! We are from the same country. :) My opinion: with condom! Better safe than sorry.

Did you found the black man via this site?

AnnieeRedd 07-15-2011 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ockmick (Post 24478)

Yes I like bare too but not worth the risk