Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Older white women going for black cock (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/455-older-white-women-going-black-cock.html)

tsmincc 09-24-2009 05:35 PM

Schoolteacher Agrees

Mature white women are coming out of the closet about their desire to have a black man. As I high school teacher, I like them young!

JanieTgirl 10-10-2009 05:05 PM

Why not!

Why shouldn't 'older' white women get what they want! What they crave! It's only right for them/us to be satisfied too. Walking around with a smile on my face all the time. Nothing wrong with that. It's RIGHT!

rodd75 10-11-2009 09:01 PM

older white women

the first woman i ever slept with was white and 17 years my senior. i was 23 at the time and me being a black male i went for it. damn she was good in and out of the bedroom. she was the best.

Randall M 10-22-2009 05:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tsmincc (Post 2420)
Mature white women are coming out of the closet about their desire to have a black man. As I high school teacher, I like them young!

Well, being in the profession you are, and being as discerning as you are about your preferences for young black guys, I would imagine you could have a field day flirting with the black students. Or, maybe if you are sending the right signals, some of the more observant black studs will tune in to them.

Just be careful. You know how black guys love to brag...and nailing their white teacher is a secret very few could keep.

Marsha 11-18-2009 11:57 AM

my awakening

As an older white woman , what I enjoy is the basic almost animal like sex younger black men offer me, no responsibilitiy, other than sex!

fromwestla 11-18-2009 05:00 PM

Thick and long BBC for you

I got what you need but I am in Los Angeles. Please send me a reply if you're interested in learning more. I will respond with photos, phone and my personal email address. Cordially, Bill:p

susu56 11-18-2009 09:31 PM

Small dicked husband

My husband is 6 years my senior and isn't well endowed. After my kids were raised and out of the house I started having fantasies about black men. I had a couple and my husband suspected, gave me his support and even fixed me up with a young one for my birthday. Like some of the reponses above I luv the attention thay give me and since i still have a high sex drive, it is a win-win-win situation all the way around.

BigRedJen 12-06-2009 07:12 AM

Interesting article, some thoughts similar to my own.

mandy and brian 03-23-2010 01:19 PM

i agree with all the other Ladies im 42 and lifes to short not to have great sex and i get that with young blackmen, hell i get that with old blackmen lol.love my hubby dearly but when it comes to sex he doesnt cut it .sorry dear

m4272000 03-24-2010 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mwm1981 (Post 1608)
In recent years this has grown a ton, a lot of divorced women and widows seem to be doing it anywhere from age 40 - 60.

I love older mature white women. They are so sexy. :p