Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wife likes surprises!
Old 10-23-2010, 11:38 PM

Default Wife likes surprises!

Well thankfully my wife has a full time bf now. I surprised her by bringing home a guy who I told her I knew. She got tipsy, they flirted and all went well. She was very into him. He being a gentleman went to put a condom on, and she stopped him say"If my husband wants me to do this, then I atleast get to have you cum inside me." So they did it and have fucked everyday since. They met a month ago. The wife thanked me for surprising her with him and said she loved it. I told him this so he took it a step further. Yesturday after work, she went to his house, fucked, and then went out for dinner. She got tipsy and they went back to his place. While she was sucking him off, he asked if she liked surprises. She nodded yes and he said good. Just then she felt hands on her hips. She went to look, but her bf grabbed her head and kept it on his did. She started to panic when she felt I cock slide into her. He fucked her and came inside her. When she turned to see him, he had left. She asked who it was and her bf said, it was a surprise, don't worry about it and laughed. She was sooo excited when she got home last night. The thought of an anonymous guy fucking and having a strangers cum inside her really turned her on. She is headed back over there now for more surprises.

Old 10-24-2010, 06:19 PM

Well they did it to her again. This time she asked to be blind folded. She said it was a different guy this time. But she was very happy. She came home 8:30am this morning. She plans to go to his house tomorrow after work.

Old 11-02-2010, 01:34 AM

Hi,
This is "The Wife". LOL! As you have read, I am having alot of fun with this current bf, and his friends. I was wondering if anyone has had this experience before? I am having too much fun and I am not about to stop. Let's here from some people.