Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 02-16-2022, 12:37 PM

I only wear panties to collect all the cum to show my man. I love feeling it ooze and collect. That was 3 loads
Attached Thumbnails
Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-img_20211023_014330_01.jpg  

Old 02-16-2022, 09:58 PM

After a nooner the white MILF will go get herself cleaned up and get ready to go pick up her kids or whatever. If she's wearing a skirt you take her bend her over yank her panties down fuck her cuming in her then you pull her panties back up and tell her to keep them on so she can feel my cum all day long. Usually get a smile and a kiss and sometimes she'll clean my cock as well.

Old 02-16-2022, 11:05 PM

Damn you have phat sexxy hit thighs and pussy . I hope lots of black men use your hole as their cum dump. White women look soooooolo....... Good with BBC jizz larking out of all their holes

Your Deposit are always Plentiful By Me
Old 02-17-2022, 01:49 AM

Smile Your Deposit are always Plentiful By Me

Your Deposits Are Always Plentiful By Me, Your Taurus (The Bull) 333 See Proff Below.
Attached Thumbnails
Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-yourside-bed.jpg   Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-gonna-need-maxipad.jpg   Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-results-rd-3.jpg   Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-s-triplets.jpg  

Last edited by Taurus333; 02-17-2022 at 01:59 AM..

Better Get A Maxipad Following My Deposits
Old 02-18-2022, 06:43 AM

Smile Better Get A Maxipad Following My Deposits

We all agreed ~ We love bareback. With bareback...here is one of my deposits.
Attached Thumbnails
Ever put your panties on after BBC has made his deposit-gonna-need-maxipad.jpg  

Old 02-18-2022, 01:23 PM

Some women are alot better at cum retention than others. Theres something to be said for that skill. Its usually noticed to be a dominating factor in at home relationships where the ww enjoys feeding her white husband. Not so important if shes single or has a prudsh old fashioned wm as her partner. Just my .02 worth.

Old 02-20-2022, 02:12 AM

Its been a few years but the wife and I went to a club. She starts chatting it up with 3 black guys. Next thing I know she said Ill be back and walks out of the club with one of them. Comes back about 45 min later by herself and grabs my hand to feel the crotch of her white pants and was fucking SOAKED! Guys wife had just had a baby so he hadn't had any in a while. Fucker came a HUGE load in my wife. We go to leave the club and my wife pulls her pants down and bends over to put her pussy in my face. Spreads her pussy with her fingers and still had bubbly cum load leaking out! Fuck it was hot. Couldn't wait to get home and put my load with his.

Old 03-01-2022, 01:33 PM

I'm a heavy Cummer so one of my favorite past times is watching my batter ooze out of a woman as she's still laying there gasping with her legs open. It brings out the bull in me.

Old 03-08-2022, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
I love my cum filled panties. like many other womans comments, i love it when my bull fills me and milks every drop of his cum in me... So when I walk around the next day or so I keep that session in mind...which makes me crave more sooner....Here is a snap shot 2 hours after leaving My bulls house, stripped down and still oozing his sweet cum......
Damn that is Soo hott!! So much cum leaking out still he must of shot it deep!! I love when I can feel it hit the back of my wall. I'll tell him to keep fucking me. And the thing about bbcs is they can cum multiple times. The most I've had bb2b was 4. I went to work that day and it was so much I had to get a tampon! 🤪. Went back for more afterwork still full 😁

Old 04-17-2022, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotboots101 View Post
I love my cum filled panties. like many other womans comments, i love it when my bull fills me and milks every drop of his cum in me... So when I walk around the next day or so I keep that session in mind...which makes me crave more sooner....Here is a snap shot 2 hours after leaving My bulls house, stripped down and still oozing his sweet cum......
That's Soo hott!! You got filled up!!