Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife had her black bulls baby
Old 09-02-2023, 03:51 AM

Default My wife had her black bulls baby

My wife is a slut for black cock. She has a regular bull that she has been fucking for about 3 years. She loves having his cum in her and has been getting creampied by him the whole 3 years. Well rewind to last June, my wife and I decided we wanted to have a baby. So she quit her birth control. She never stopped fucking her bull, and didn’t have sex with me for 3 months. In September, we found out she was pregnant. There was no way it was mine. And in may, she gave birth to a black baby boy. We are a happy family and both very excited.

Fast forward to today, and my wife is going to meet her bull for the first time since having the baby. I will attach the pictures of before she left and when she got there. Notice he’s not wearing a condom and she’s not back on birth control yet..
Feel free to ask me any questions!
Attached Thumbnails
My wife had her black bulls baby-19e0ba53-5ff3-4f10-807f-781c1bb20dca.jpg   My wife had her black bulls baby-247bc2be-954d-4342-8e83-411738d6be9a.jpg   My wife had her black bulls baby-daa3ac24-2bf2-462f-853b-fd2d95c89e27.jpg  

Old 09-02-2023, 09:41 AM

Congrats to you and your wife! Get ready for #2

Old 09-03-2023, 03:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flhrmoto View Post
My wife is a slut for black cock. She has a regular bull that she has been fucking for about 3 years. She loves having his cum in her and has been getting creampied by him the whole 3 years. Well rewind to last June, my wife and I decided we wanted to have a baby. So she quit her birth control. She never stopped fucking her bull, and didn’t have sex with me for 3 months. In September, we found out she was pregnant. There was no way it was mine. And in may, she gave birth to a black baby boy. We are a happy family and both very excited.

Fast forward to today, and my wife is going to meet her bull for the first time since having the baby. I will attach the pictures of before she left and when she got there. Notice he’s not wearing a condom and she’s not back on birth control yet..
Wow I would love this situation. Congrats! So how excited are you to see her pregnant again with another by him? And would you like that to be the way it is from now on? My wife and I have decided that her next time is when she is fertile and we only want it bareback and filled deep we both agree that what ever happens is perhaps meant to be and she asked me if I would be ok with it and I said 110% yes! Ok isn’t the feeling love it to be the way is more like it. So may I ask our biggest challenge is explaining it to family! What’s your “situation” on that?

Old 09-03-2023, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasureseekhers View Post
Wow I would love this situation. Congrats! So how excited are you to see her pregnant again with another by him? And would you like that to be the way it is from now on? My wife and I have decided that her next time is when she is fertile and we only want it bareback and filled deep we both agree that what ever happens is perhaps meant to be and she asked me if I would be ok with it and I said 110% yes! Ok isn’t the feeling love it to be the way is more like it. So may I ask our biggest challenge is explaining it to family! What’s your “situation” on that?

She wants to have one more, and then get fixed so she can take endless raw black cock with no worry. It is very exciting.

She really doesn’t have any family left. My family thinks we’re swingers, so we just told them it was an accident with a black couple. What they don’t know is that she’s a full on BBC slut.

Last edited by Flhrmoto; 09-03-2023 at 01:20 PM..

Old 09-04-2023, 02:50 AM

Quote:
She wants to have one more, and then get fixed so she can take endless raw black cock with no worry. It is very exciting.

She really doesn’t have any family left. My family thinks we’re swingers, so we just told them it was an accident with a black couple. What they don’t know is that she’s a full on BBC slut.
We thought about perhaps saying we went out one night and things got a little kinky lol it’s hard to say how that will work…

Old 02-07-2024, 09:56 PM

Quote:

Thats so hot, I want that so badly for myself. Im wanting at least a few black babies.

Old 02-08-2024, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorayugiman View Post
Thats so hot, I want that so badly for myself. Im wanting at least a few black babies.
Dm me to make it happen

Lucky wife
Old 02-19-2024, 12:41 AM

Default Lucky wife

She is so lucky having such support having a white hubby!

Old 03-09-2024, 10:06 AM

Still looking to get knocked up with a black baby myself. My hubby is all on board with it.

Old 03-09-2024, 11:00 PM

Quote:

Congratulations!! Very happy for you! It must be great to have a checkerboard family!!

Tags
breeding, bull, wife