Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Ladys would you have sex with a Black coworker or your Black friends (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/4914-ladys-would-you-have-sex-black-coworker-your-black-friends.html)

Victoria'sBBC 08-29-2011 06:10 PM

Ladys would you have sex with a Black coworker or your Black friends

My husband and I have talked about asking one of our Black friends to have sex with me. Today at work I've been wondering about my coworkers. Saturday night I have sex with a stranger and at that time I didnt think about STD all I wanted was to have my first BBC. Anyone can have a STD. Are people you know to close? I'm scared they will tell friends and relatives that they loved streching my pussy and that I swallow Black cum. Please Help me Victoria

wifeforsharing 08-29-2011 08:33 PM

She has already fucked 2 of her black co-workers and one of mine!

Snake141 08-29-2011 09:22 PM

I would avoid it incase it brings drama at the work place. That's the last thing you would want at work.

elle_nor69 08-30-2011 02:34 AM

u gotta keep work discreet and meet up at night if coworker and keep it asecret! if your scared of STD just tell him to do a test before hand :) or just wear condoms! but it would suck

blazinrob 08-30-2011 07:16 AM

Co-worker

My hubby introduced me to his coworker.

Brendalbd 09-11-2011 08:21 PM

I have never had sex with a co worker even though they have tried, but I do have sex with hubby's black boss and it is amazing!!!

Victoria'sBBC 09-11-2011 09:29 PM

You go Girl....

AnnieeRedd 09-11-2011 10:58 PM

I had a coworker at a place I used to work and we would occasionally have sex. It wasn't too much of a problem he was the warehouse mgr so he worked a little away from me so there wass no drame

willietbrown 09-14-2011 09:48 AM

I did and it sucked
I alnost quit because of it

Word got around fast and so did the stories
It was bad enough to begin with and like Ive said before the worst experience with blk men for me
The stories werent even as bad
thank god he nolonger works with me

SOXWON04/07 09-14-2011 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Victoria'sBBC (Post 26271)
My husband and I have talked about asking one of our Black friends to have sex with me. Today at work I've been wondering about my coworkers. Saturday night I have sex with a stranger and at that time I didnt think about STD all I wanted was to have my first BBC. Anyone can have a STD. Are people you know to close? I'm scared they will tell friends and relatives that they loved streching my pussy and that I swallow Black cum. Please Help me Victoria

The STD is a big thing today that's why I only sleep with Regular partners I know . But as for work be Loud and Proud who cares . Tthe danger with having sex with a coworker is out of this world . :D