Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Interracial Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/)
-   -   Cum in the face or inside you? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-interracial-discussion/5200-cum-face-inside-you.html)

calix2011 10-07-2011 11:54 AM

Cum in the face or inside you?

I've read a lot of post of girls saying that they prefer their black lovers cum in their faces, but why? Does it have some psicologic effect?
:(

Brendalbd 10-07-2011 05:57 PM

I love for them to cum where ever they want to. In my pussy,ass and mouth especially. But some want to cum on my face, they say they are marking me as their property and just want to cum all over a white mans wife's face!! They cum all over my face then smear it all around with their big dick with it ending up deep in my throat!! Some even like to cum all over my wedding rings as well. To me I don't care as long as they are emptying their big black balls on/ in me somewhere.

sexxy360 10-07-2011 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendalbd (Post 28264)
I love for them to cum where ever they want to. In my pussy,ass and mouth especially. But some want to cum on my face, they say they are marking me as their property and just want to cum all over a white mans wife's face!! They cum all over my face then smear it all around with their big dick with it ending up deep in my throat!! Some even like to cum all over my wedding rings as well. To me I don't care as long as they are emptying their big black balls on/ in me somewhere.

You just got me extremely hard by me thinking of emptying my cum all over you

wifeforsharing 10-08-2011 01:47 PM

where

She definitely wants it in her pussy!

oralbrooke 10-08-2011 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by calix2011 (Post 28250)
I've read a lot of post of girls saying that they prefer their black lovers cum in their faces, but why? Does it have some psicologic effect?
:(

Id prefer it in me not on me :)

qazwsx 10-08-2011 04:30 PM

Your reply to the question is what most MWFs want. Anywhere I want to cum is fine with them but if the husband is present and is a type of "sub" cumming on her face is a form of humilation for him. It lets him know I am in control and she is mine for the night.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brendalbd (Post 28264)

Hotboots101 10-08-2011 07:32 PM

Hmmm Where to Cum

Give me two Hot Black Studs and I would love Both.. So its a balance, tasting my bulls cum or feeling it deep inside me. Too tough to call, so I will go with where ever he wants too.....

thegoodwife 10-09-2011 12:52 AM

Inside....deep inside

eddie54_nc 10-09-2011 04:37 AM

I much prefer inside. Taking his cum inside makes it a more personal connection and makes it more exciting, whether it's my ass or my mouth. Why waste all that good cum? If a bull wants to cum on my face, okay, I can still lick my lips and finish him off.

pattix 11-07-2011 05:14 PM

if im dating him inside